Air Fryer Baked Avocado Eggs are amazing! They are the perfect vessel to me your eggs, and all you need is an avocado, egg, and an air fryer, and your breakfast will be amazing!
This baked stuffed avocado is a great breakfast idea, and it’s totally KETO and low-carb friendly! The perfect balance to get your morning started.
If you have never tried Air Fryer Baked Eggs, this is the recipe to get you started. The avocado gets all creamy, and the eggs are perfectly baked and seasoned. A great idea!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Ideas, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES, AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA, and BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Baked Avocado Eggs
- Seasonings, Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Baked Avocado Eggs
Start by cutting your avocado in half and removing the seed.
Break the egg directly into the hole on the avocado.
Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F, and set the timer for 9 minutes. At around 5 minutes, start checking your eggs because depending on which air fryer you own, it will go from baked to a hot mess.
Serve with herbs, and salt, and pepper.
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER BAKED AVOCADO EGG BOATS
- If the egg tips over, that’s ok. If you find a lot in your air fryer basket, make the eggs in a small bowl and pour them into the avocado’s hole.
- Check on the eggs frequently since each air fryer is slightly different. For best results, check on them frequently and remove them when they are set.
- Add some cheese on top, and it goes perfectly.
CAN YOU MAKE EGG-STUFFED AVOCADO AHEAD OF TIME?
For best results, I would make these as a fresh batch every single time you crave them because the avocado will get brown, and the eggs will end up hard.
If you want to prep them and store them in the refrigerator, that would be a great time-saver, but I would wait on the air frying until you are ready to eat them.
This is a great breakfast that you can totally eat alone. It has everything you want, and if you are on KETO, you can add some AIr Fryer Bacon or sausage.
I usually serve this will toast for my kids so they can dunk the eggs in the egg yolk. It’s a great and healthy breakfast that the entire family can love.
VARIATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
I have made this several times during the years, and I always end up changing it slightly; some great variations are:
- Add some cheese. My kids love this; there is nothing better than melted cheese over eggs. Use either traditional cheddar, feta, or grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Spices: Add anything you like. I am partial to ground cumin or smoked paprika.
- If you are allergic to eggs, you can use an egg substitute and pour them in. The recipe will work the same.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Keto Recipes–
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 Avacado
- 2 eggs
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Start by cutting your avocado in half and removing the seed.
- Break the egg directly into the hole on the avocado.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and set the timer for 9 minutes. At around 5 minutes, start checking your eggs because depending on which air fryer you own, it will go from baked to a hot mess.
- Serve with herbs, and salt, and pepper.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 226mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 7gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g