This is such a great and easy breakfast that the entire family will love! While this recipe goes by many names, today, my kids and I really enjoyed Air Fryer Eggs in A Basket.
Depending on where you live, you might also call this Eggs in A Hole, and there are so many other names that you can call this, but whatever you call this, it’s absolutely delicious.
So, if you were looking for some easy Air Fryer Breakfast ideas, this is one of my favorites, and I feel that a lot of moms are going to make this during the summer for their kids! It’s easy, and it’s delicious (and of course, being kid-friendly doesn’t hurt, as well)
So, now in a few minutes, make a great Egg In A-hole, Breakfast in A Hole, and Eggs in a basket.
And if you are looking for even more Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, and AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS.
What Is Air Fryer Eggs in A Basket?
Growing up, my grandmother used to make these for my sister and me, and they were delicious. They are a classic egg dish made for generations.
This is a great family and kid-friendly breakfast. Made with simple ingredients of eggs, toast, and seasonings!
So, the next time you are looking for a great and easy breakfast treat, remember this one! Your family will love it, as much as mine!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Eggs in A Basket
- Seasonings, Salt & Black Pepper
Some Great Bread To Use In Air Fryer Eggs in A Basket
While today, I used regular white sandwich bread, there are so many other bread choices that you could use, some great ones are:
- Sourdough Bread
- Claddagh Bread
- Artisan Bread
Some Other Topping Ideas:
While this is a classic recipe, and it’s usually seasoned with only salt and black pepper, there are so many ways to change this recipe.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Tomato Slices
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Green Onions and Ham
- Shredded Mozzarella or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS
- AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS
- BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
- AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES
- 4 slices bread (any type, today I used white)
- 4 teaspoon butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by buttering the toast.
- Then use your biscuit cutter to cut a hole in the middle.
- Then I placed the bread on the air fryer tray to pop it right into the air fryer.
- Crack an egg in the hole.
- Set your egg in the hole in the air fryer basket or oven 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 196mgSodium: 327mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g