Air Fryer Maple Bourbon Candied Bacon is truly amazing! If you have been looking for a great adult way to cook up bacon, this is one of the best!
I call this the adult version of candied bacon. The secret ingredient is Bourbon, and Bourbon makes bacon very, very good.
Today, I used the following ingredients to get a sinful breakfast for my husband and me. We did not serve any to the children, so please do not worry or fret.
But if you arelooking for even more Air Fryer Bacon Recipes to impress your family, some of my favoritse are CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON, AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON, AIR FRYER BACON, and AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR BACON KNOTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Maple Bourbon Candied Bacon
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
How To Make Air Fryer Maple Bourbon Candied Bacon
In a large and wide bowl, mix together the brown sugar, maple syrup, and bourbon. Mix well. Place the bacon into the dish and press the syrup on the bacon, both sides.
As you coat them, place them in your air fryer basket or tray. Set the tray or basket into your air fryer, set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 7-9 minutes. Let them cool, as they cool the sugars will harden.
- Spread out the bacon, so it’s flat in the air fryer. While we all love bacon and like to make as possible, overcrowding the basket, usually ends to less than perfect results.
- The ideal temperature is between 390 degrees F to 400 degrees F. (air fryer setting) Dpeending on your air fryer!
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water to the bottom of the air fryer basket. This will prevent smoke that occurs when you are air frying bacon. (Only for basket models)
- Or add a piece of stale bread underneath the basket (in between the two baskets) but CHECK with your model manufacturer before doing so.
- At the halfway point, always flip the bacon, with a sturdy pair of tongs.
Some Other Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- In a large and wide bowl, mix the brown sugar, maple syrup, and bourbon. Mix well.
- Place the bacon into the dish and press the syrup on the bacon, both sides.
- As you coat them, please place them in your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the tray or basket into your air fryer, set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes. Let them cool. As they cool, the sugars will harden.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 827Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 1926mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 0gSugar: 66gProtein: 39g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.