Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets are amazing! Truly, they are the best homemade Toaster Strudel you can make, and they only take minutes to make.
I will be honest with you; I am not a morning cook. This is one of the reasons, I started to use my air fryer. I need something quick but delicious for my family to eat, but I’m not one to start cooking a massive breakfast before I have my first or second cup of coffee.
These are the perfect solution, easy and fun to make, and the kids love them! Besides how easy and delicious they are, the best thing about them is that they are so versatile; they little can be changed out for anything, add anything you love, and take out things you don’t love. You can have hundreds of variations of these.
Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets
Made with straightforward ingredients, this is a copycat version of Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles. Made with pie dough, eggs, and shredded cheese, it bakes up so well in the Air Fryer. And it’s all covered by the famous Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning!
While some people would have put some meat in these, I left it out, but you can easily add cooked bacon or sausage, and it will air fry up the same.
Ingredients Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets
- Pie Dough (Store-Bought or Homemade)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Shredded Cheese
- Egg White
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets
Start by using a biscuit cutter to make circles from the pie crust.
Then add a tablespoon of scrambled eggs and a teaspoon of shredded cheese.
Fold the dough over and use a fork to seal the edges with the tines and going all around the side. Use a pastry brush and spread the egg wash over the pocket, and then sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel spice over the pocket. Set them into the air fryer for 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips
- Use puff pastry; the same recipe will work.
- You can add anything you want for a filling, including all sorts of cooked breakfast meats.
- Use whatever cheese you want. Shredded works best.
- You can add other toppings if you do not like Everything But The Bagel.
- They are best served warm.
Can I Make These in Advance?
Yes, these are great breakfasts that you can make ahead. I would make them the night before and then place them into an airtight container. Place into the refrigerator.
Then the next morning, spray your air fryer basket, add them in, and give them a quick spray of cooking spray. Air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for a few minutes, just enough to warm them up.
Can I Freeze Them?
You can easily freeze them, which would be an amazing and delicious breakfast for the entire family.
To Freeze; Let cool to room temperature, then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer until the Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets are frozen solid. Remove and place them into a freezer bag.
Cook From Frozen: Place the frozen Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets into the Air Fryer Basket, and air fry for 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
This recipe will work with a bunch of different fillings. Here are some of my suggestions:
- Meat: Note: All meat should be cooked before adding as a filing, but you can add any of the cooked items: bacon, sausage, chorizo, etc.
- Cheese: Use shredded mozzarella, gouda, brie, feta
- Vegetables: Diced Peppers, onions, scallions, shallots, mushrooms, etc.
While this is an air fryer recipe, if you want to make a huge batch to freeze, you can easily make these in the oven.
To Cook: Prepare them as directed, place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and set them in a 425 degrees F, preheated oven. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Everything Bagel Breakfast Pockets
- 1 package prepared pie dough , (or make your own)
- 1 cup scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded cheese (any type)
- 2 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- Start by using a biscuit cutter to make circles from the pie crust.
- Then add a tablespoon of scrambled eggs and a teaspoon of shredded cheese.
- Fold the dough over and use a fork to seal the edges with the tines and going all around the side.
- Use a pastry brush and spread the egg wash over the pocket, and then sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel spice over the pocket.
- Set them into the air fryer for 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer