Eggs are one of the easiest foods you can make in the air fryer, here is my Pinterest Board with lots and lots of recipes, devoted just to eggs,
Baked eggs are one of the most popular breakfast items in the world. If you are like me through all of your kids like eggs differently, whether they are soft boiled, over easy, poached or as my son will call them dunkie eggs. (The type where you dunk your toast into them and coat your toast with the yolk, do you know what I am talking about?)
How do you make the perfect baked eggs?
Well, I’m here today to give you some pointers.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is to beat the eggs. Now, I’m not talking about the regular beating, I am talking about whisking the eggs, which lets some air enter them when you whisk fast, and your eggs end up nice and fluffy.
What you need for a tool is simple, a good whisk, I have this one, and not only does it work wonders, it is fun to use.
Today’s scrambled eggs are a great way to start any breakfast, filled with protein and vegetables, and it should keep you filled through lunchtime.
I love using my Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) for all of the recipes, I usually use my burner stove for, they are faster and require less clean up, plus my son travels a ton for hockey, so I can take the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) on the road, so it saves me money by not eating out at restaurants, since eating out with 20 hockey-playing boys gets very expensive, very soon.
First tip: If you make these, splurge and get ramekins, when I tried other containers they all failed.
Third Tip: Be generous with the non-stick cooking spray. And if you are using your air fryer a lot. Or plan to, invest in one of these sprayers, Over the long run you will save a ton of money.
Here are the step by step instructions, so that you can make this in your very own air fryer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
These are awesome, they are so easy to make, and they are so much healthier than frozen breakfast sandwiches. I usually make a batch the night before nad my kids either heat them up in the microwave or in the air fryer (microwave less than a minute)
- 1 package prepared pie dough (or make your own)
- 1 cup scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (any type)
- 1 egg white, mixed with 1 tablespoon of water for the egg wash
- 2 tablespoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Start by using a biscuit cutter to make circles, from the pie crust.
- Then add a tablespoon of scrambled eggs and a teaspoon of shredded cheese.
- Fold the dough over and use a fork to seal the edges with the tines and going all around the side. Use a pastry brush and spread the egg wash over the pocket and then sprinkle the Everything But the Bagel spice over the pocket. Set them into the air fryer for 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer recipes air fryer breakfast air fryer breakfast burrito air fryer breakfast bombs air fryer egg recipes air fryer casserole recipes healthy breakfast in air fryer air fryer biscuits