Today, I made these for my kids, and they loved them. They come out nice and light and fluffy and the best part is I didn’t have to watch them, they were done perfectly and we ended up making breakfast sandwiches with them.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Easy Breakfast Pizza
This is such an easy and fun way to make a breakfast sandwich, with hardly any of the hassle. If you own an Instant Pot, you can make it in their otherwise use an old-fashioned skillet.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 English muffins (split in half)
- 2 tablespoons of cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cream. Whisk until frothy.
- Then mix in the cheese and cubed ham.
- Mix well.
- (Skillet Method) add one tablespoon of butter to the skillet, as it begins to melt, add in your egg mixture, continue to stir until the eggs are cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
- Then using a large spoon, spoon the mixture over the uncooked English muffins.
- Set the English muffins into the air fryer for 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- When you have a minute left, pull out the tray (or basket) and sprinkle some Cheddar cheese on top, and continue with the minute of air frying.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!