Air Fryer Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches — Looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe? Look no further than the air fryer! These homemade breakfast sandwiches are simple to make and perfect for on the go. Plus, the air fryer gives them a crispy crust you won’t find in a traditional oven. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
As a cook, one of the quickest, easiest, and most satisfying breakfast sandwiches you can make is with an air fryer. Not only do they taste great, but they’re also super-easy to customize. Plus, who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? Today we’ll show you how to make three different types of air fryer breakfast sandwiches. So let’s get started!
Why You Will Love This Recipe For Air Fryer Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches
Everyone loves McDonald’s Breakfast sandwiches. You probably did not know that it is effortless to replicate the sandwich in the air fryer. Today’s recipe is Air Fryer Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches.
There is nothing like a homemade breakfast sandwich, including toasted English Muffin, baked eggs, melted cheese, and bacon! Amazingly easy and amazingly good.
My son calls this my Copycat Egg McMuffin Sandwich, and we have them a lot on the weekends. They are so much cheaper and healthier than the McDonald’s version.
Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich Ingredients
Do you love breakfast sandwiches but don’t love all the unhealthy fat and calories that come with them? Well, I have got good news for you! You can make a delicious, healthy breakfast sandwich with an air fryer without all the guilt. All you need are a few simple ingredients, and in no time at all, you’ll be enjoying a warm, tasty sandwich. So what are you waiting for? Read on to learn how to make an air fryer breakfast sandwich!
- Bread: You can use English Muffins, Bagels, or even your favorite bread.
- Eggs: You can also use an egg substitute.
- Protein: Use either breakfast sausage or Canadian Ham
- Cooking Spray: This will help your food not stick to the air fryer basket.
How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich
Start by greasing your ramekin with the cooking spray. Then crack your egg inside of it.
Place your toast and Egg into the Air Fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees for 3 minutes, using the air fryer setting. After 3 minutes, remove the toast and place the bacon in. Continue with cooking the Egg and bacon for another 2 minutes. Then remove the Egg. Turn the temperature up to 390 degrees for another 3 minutes.
Place one of the pieces of the toast down on a cutting board, flip the Egg onto the English Muffin, top with the bacon, and add the second half of the English Muffin.
How long to cook a breakfast sandwich in the air fryer? What temperature to air fry breakfast sandwiches?
Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
Since every air fryer is slightly different, you must check on the breakfast sandwich as it cooks.
You can’t beat a good old-fashioned breakfast sandwich on Air Fryer Day. But, if you want to take things up a notch and make your unique flavors for the day – like pepper jack AND provolone cheese or even add bacon!
The possibilities are endless when it comes down to making these tasty treats in bulk at home with ease using only one appliance: The air fryer!!
Some great suggestions!
- Protein: Anything will work here, from pre-cooked bacon, regular bacon, turkey bacon, sausage patties, or even sausage links. Of course, you can also make this sandwich vegetarian, by using a meat alternative.
- Cheese: Add your favorite, such as Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack, or even sliced Swiss Cheese.
How To Store
Cooks, your breakfast sandwich game just got a whole lot better. Learn how to store them for later consumption and be the envy of your colleagues. Breakfast sandwiches are not only tasty, but they’re also convenient and filling. Who wouldn’t want one of those? Whether you’re using a bagel, croissant, or English muffin as the vehicle for all of your breakfast fixings, follow these easy tips for storage and reheating to enjoy them anytime.
Store: If you have any leftover ingredients, let them cool to room temperature and place them in an aright container. They will last for 2 to 3 days.
Reheat: If you want to reheat your breakfast sandwich, place it into the air fryer, set the temperature to 340 degrees F, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Heat until warmed through.
Can you make a frozen breakfast sandwich in the air fryer?
Yes, you can make air fryer breakfast sandwiches! Separate each sandwich in half so that the bread is on the bottom and the meat or cheese is on top.
Air-fry both sides of these halves at 350 degrees F, for 6 – 8 minutes; then put them together again to finish off with another 1 – 2 more minutes of cooking time as well before enjoying your tasty meal.
How to make Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich in air fryer?
You can now make your favorite Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches using the frozen sandwich instructions above. Split each sandwich in half and air fry (bread side down) at 350F for 6-8 minutes, then put together with an additional 1 to 2 minute cooking time if desired!
How to make air fryer breakfast sandwich gluten free?
This is a really simple recipe that you can make gluten-free, substitute your favorite gluten-free bread for the recipe!
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in the kitchen, and it’s especially handy for breakfast recipes. There are so many different things you can make in an air fryer, from pancakes and waffles to bacon and eggs. In this post, we’ll share some of our favorite air fryer breakfast recipes. We hope you enjoy them!
- AIR FRYER PUFF PASTRY CINNAMON ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHERRY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE BISCUITS
- AIR FRYER CARAMELIZED LEEKS AND ARTICHOKE QUICHE\
- AIR FRYER ELOTE AVOCADO TOAST
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1 English Muffin, divided
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- Start by greasing your ramekin, with cooking spray.
- Then crack your egg inside of it.
- Place your English Muffin and Egg into the Air Fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove the English Muffin and place the bacon in. Continue with cooking the egg and bacon for another 2 minutes. Then remove the egg. Turn the temperature up to 390 degrees for another 3 minutes.
- Place one of the English Muffin pieces down on a cutting board, then flip the egg onto the English Muffin, top with the bacon, and add the second half of the English Muffin.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray