This was oh so good, and only took a few more minutes to make that a frozen breakfast sandwich, and it tasted amazing. The best thing about you making your own breakfast sandwiches is that you control what you put into them. Today, I opted for bacon, gouda, and egg, but change it out for all of your favorites.
Here are the step by step instructions,
Meanwhile, I made bacon in my other air fryer and fried an egg on the stove. But both can be done in the same air fryer. I just didn’t want the bacon grease to go on my bread.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Bacon, Egg and Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
This is an extremely easy breakfast sandwich and really beats frozen breakfast sandwich. I really liked the gouda cheese in this sandwich, but freel free to switch it out, with your favoritle. I am sure this will soon be a family favorite in your hosue.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 sandwich 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Sandwich
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pieces of bread, any type
- 1 tablespoon, room temperaure butter
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces bacon
- Start by buttering your bread, both pieces (only one side on each side of bread)
- In your air fryer basket or tray, set the butter side down for the piece of bread holding the cheese and the butter side up with the empty piece of bread. This way each gets toasted, and the cheese melts. Place the bread in your air fryer, for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Prepare your egg and/or bacon (either on the stove or in the air fryer)
- Once your bread is toasted, add the bacon layer on top of the cheese, and then top it with an egg.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen breakfast sandwich in air fryer air fryer egg mcmuffin air fryer breakfast bacon egg and cheese air fryer air fryer eggs over easy bacon gouda & egg breakfast sandwich price bagel sandwich air fryer starbucks bacon gouda sandwich recipe