If you have been looking for a quick appetizer or side dish, this is one of my favorites! Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Aaprus is delicious! And made with two ingredients, it will only take you minutes to air fry!
There is nothing better for a great side dish, appetizer, or snack than an Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus batch.
There is nothing better than a piece of fresh asparagus wrapped in tender and delicious bacon! And truthfully, it’s so fun to eat!
So, the next time you reach to make a batch of asparagus, remember this recipe, step it up a batch, and add some bacon!
Once you start making vegetables in the Air Fryer, some of my favorite Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes are AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS, CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN, AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA, and AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS.
Ingredients Needed For Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
This delicious recipe for the Best Air Fryer Wrapped Bacon Asparagus only requires a few ingredients in your air fryer!
- Fresh Asparagus: Look for firm asparagus. Otherwise, you will end up with a thin plate of asparagus.
- Bacon: You can use bacon, turkey bacon, or candied bacon for this recipe.
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Start by wrapping the bacon around the stalk of asparagus. Repeat until you run out of bacon or asparagus. Set the temperature to 390 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Bacon: Use center-cut bacon or thinly sliced bacon to crisp up better in the air fryer.
- Crowding: Let the air fryer crips up the bacon. Do not crowd your air fryer basket. Remember, an air fryer works by hot air circulating the air fryer. When you crowd your air fryer, parts of the food will be uncooked or raw. For best results, leave plenty of room around the asparagus.
- What Air Fryer To Use? This recipe will work in an air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other air fryer baskets and air fryer oven models.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Kind Of Bacon Should I Use?
Today, I used center-cut bacon. You can use whatever brand you and your family love. I would use either center-cut bacon or regular-cut bacon. This way, both the asparagus and the bacon cook up simultaneously. If you use thinner bacon or turkey bacon, it will take a couple of minutes less.
What Are Some Other Asparagus Variations:
While today, I gave you a classic recipe for Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. There are so many ways to dress them up.
Some great sauces and additions are:
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze
- Sprinkle some cheese on top. Try Parmesan or Goat Cheese
- Drizzle with Melted Butter and Brown Sugar
- Drizzle with Honey
- Serve with Caramelized Onions
Why Do You Snap The Ends Off Of Asparagus?
The asparagus will easily snap off by being the asparagus, removing the woody part of the asparagus, which is inedible.
Can I Bake These Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles?
Prepare them as directed in the recipe below, and then place them into a preheated 400 degrees F oven and cook for 25 to 40 minutes. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with non-stick cooking spray for best results.
What Is Asparagus A Good Side For?
This side dish goes with everything. You can even serve them as an appetizer for your next party or summer BBQ. I love to serve these with my recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Salmon or even a simple chicken dish, such as Air Fryer Mexican Chicken Casserole.
How To Store Leftovers
This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored for later reheating. A great and easy way to make these again is to let them cool to room temperature and then place them into a freezer bag or air-tight container.
Then reheat them in the air fryer and reheat until warmed up. To help re-crisp the bacon spray with cooking spray.
Can These Asparagus Bundles Be Assembled Ahead Of Time?
Prepare them as directed, then cover and place them into the refrigerator until it’s time to air fry them up.
Continue with the recipe as directed.
Is This Recipe KETO and Low-Carb Friendly?
Yes, this will be the best Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus that you can make. It’s amazing! And a great snack and side dish!
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
- AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA
- CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED CANNED CARROTS
There is nothing better for a great side dish, appetizer, or snack than a batch of Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
- 12 pieces bacon
- 12 pieces asparagus
Start by wrapping the bacon around the stalk of asparagus. Repeat until you run out of bacon or asparagus.
Set the temperature to 390 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 9 to 12 minutes.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Use center-cut bacon or thinly sliced bacon to crisp up better in the air fryer.
- Let the air fryer really crips up the bacon, do not crowd your air fryer basket.
- This recipe will work in an air fryer including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other air fryer basket and oven models.
Don’t Forget To Pin: