Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites –Welcome to my kitchen! Today, I’m cooking up some air fryer apple cinnamon bacon bites. These are delicious and easy snacks to make, and they’re perfect for parties or get-togethers. So, let’s get cookin’!
Apple cinnamon bacon bites are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They’re easy to make and taste amazing. Plus, they’re a lot healthier than traditional appetizers. So give them a try today!
What Are Apple Bacon Bites?
Apples and bacon are a classic pairing that never gets old. In this recipe, we take advantage of that by combining the two into delicious apple bacon bites! These little treats are the perfect party appetizer or snack, and they’re easy to make too. All you need is some sliced bacon, apples, and a toothpick to hold them together. So go ahead and give these a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Why Make Bacon Apple Bites In The Air Fryer?
If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and tasty appetizer to make in your air fryer, then you need to try these bacon apple bites! They are super simple to make and everyone will love them. Plus, they are a great way to use up any leftover bacon or apples that you may have. So what are you waiting for? Give these Bacon Apple Bites a try today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites
Do you have an air fryer? If so, then you’re going to love this next recipe. These apple cinnamon bacon bites are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. And don’t worry, they’re easy to make.
- Apples: Use any of your favorite apples, some great options are Gala, Red Decloius, or even Honeycrisp!
- Bacon: Use any of your favorite bacon, you can even use turkey bacon!
- Butter: Use unsalted melted butter, which will make your apples crisp up!
- Ground Cinnamon: A great way to add some spice!
How To Make Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites In Air Fryer
Step One: Start by cutting your apples into bite-size pieces. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Step Two: Wrap your bacon around each piece of apple. If you need to use toothpicks to get the bacon to stay on the apple, use some. (If you are using toothpicks you should soak them for about 5 to 10 minutes, in a bowl of water, which will prevent burning)
Step Three: Adds your bacon-wrapped apples into the air fryer basket.
Step Four: Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process. Remove when the bacon is fully cooked.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Apples
If you’re looking for a delicious appetizer or side dish that’s bound to impress, then you need to try air fryer bacon-wrapped apples! This recipe is easy to follow and the results are mouth-watering. Keep reading for pro tips on how to make the best bacon-wrapped apples ever.
- Seasonings: Use enough ground cinnamon to coat the apples, if you want the apples sweeter, you can add a sprinkle of granulated sugar, to the apples.
- Bacon: Use thinner bacon, which will crisp up better for this recipe. Remember to keep on air frying the bacon, until it’s crispy to your liking.
- Crowding: For best results, do not crowd the air fryer, leave plenty of space around the apples, so they cook up perfectly. You may need to cook these apples in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Fliping: Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to flip the apples, halfway during the cooking process.
- Timing: Since all air fryers are slightly different, it’s important that you watch your apples as they cook up. The timing will vary from air fryer to air fryer.
What Are The Best Apples For This Recipe
Galas, Fujis, or golden delicious apples are the best choices for these easy appetizers. The best part of this recipe is that you can use any apples that you get when you go apple picking! I love this recipe!
How To Cut The Apples For This Recipe
It’s important that you cut the apples into small, bite-size chunks for best results. The smaller they are in size and thickness, you will get the better appetizer. Since you need the apples and bacon to cook up at the same time!
What Dip To Serve With These Apples
There is no wrong answer when it comes to what dip to serve with apples. Whether you go for a classic like caramel sauce or something more adventurous, like black bean hummus, or even serve them with some brushed BBQ sauce!
More Air Fryer Fruit Recipes:
Are you looking for some new and delicious ways to enjoy your fruit in the air fryer? Look no further! In this post, we’ll share four mouth-watering recipes that will have you coming back for more. From sweet to savory, there’s something for everyone. So why not give them a try today?
AIR FRYER BANANAS FOSTER: Bananas Foster is a classic dessert, and it’s easy to make in the air fryer! This version is healthy, vegan, and gluten-free. It’s perfect for a sweet treat after dinner. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER FRIED BANANAS: If you love bananas and you love fried food, then you’re going to fall in love with this recipe. Air fryer fried bananas are a delicious and healthy snack that everyone will love. They’re perfect for parties or as a dessert, and they’re so easy to make that you’ll want to make them all the time. So what are you waiting for? Try out this amazing recipe today!
AIR FRYER BANANA BOATS (CAMPFIRE BANANA S’MORES): Think beyond the s’more and try roasting bananas wrapped in foil over an open flame for a dessert that’s out of this world. These banana boats are perfect for a summer camping trip, or even a backyard barbecue. Just fill them with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and whatever else your heart desires!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites
- 2 large apples, cut into wedges
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, unsalted
- Start by cutting your apples into bite-size pieces. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Wrap your bacon around each piece of apple. If you need to use toothpicks to get the bacon to stay on the apple, use some. (If you are using toothpicks you should soak them for about 5 to 10 minutes, in a bowl of water, which will prevent burning)
- Adds your bacon-wrapped apples into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway during the cooking process. Remove when the bacon is fully cooked.
- Air Fryer
- Toothpick, soaked in water for 10 minutes