This is also a great recipe for the Air Fryer. If you haven’t gotten an air fryer, pick one up, the results are amazing. They are currently on sale, at Kohls.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Perfect Onion Rings
Easy way to make homemade onion rings.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4
- Total Time: 14
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 large onions, cut into rings
- olive oil cooking spray
- Combine the buttermilk, egg. Mix well.
- In another bowl combine the breadcrumbs, flour, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dip the onions into the buttermilk/egg mixture and then dip into the flour mixture. Then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Then set your temperature to 400 degrees, F. , Set the timer for 2 minutes, then flip them over and do another 2 minutes.
- Repeat until they are all done.
Keywords: air fryer onion rings buttermilk air fryer frozen onion rings frozen onion rings in air fryer oven frozen onion rings air fryer time air fryer onion rings beer batter air fryer onion rings no breadcrumbs air fryer onion rings keto air fryer onion rings no egg