Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls are excellent, with great taste as pizza, but served in an egg roll. Today, I loaded ones stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese stick, green peppers, sliced mushrooms, and sliced onions. They’re amazing.
Served alongside homemade marinara sauce, this was a great and easy after-school snack for my kids, who love a significant pizza slice.
If you are looking for a great and easy air fryer appetizer recipe, this is one of my favorites, but here are some other easy ones, such as AIR FRYER BAKED FETA CHEESE, AIR FRYER CHINESE BUFFET CRAB CASSEROLE RECIPE, EASY AIR FRYER EASY POTATO SKIN RECIPE, and AIR FRYER CREAMY SPINACH AND CHEESE BREAD.
Air Fryer Loaded Pizza Egg Rolls
While you can add anything you would love to your pizza, I went with my kid’s favorite pizza today. I added some pepperoni slices, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and a mozzarella cheese stick that melts everything together.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Green Peppers
- Serving: Marinara Sauce
How To Make Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls
Lay your egg roll wrapper on a flat surface, add a row of pepperoni slices, and then place your cheese stick on the top. Sprinkle some diced onions, peppers, and mushrooms on top.
Use a pastry brush and wet the edges of the egg roll wrapper. Roll up the egg roll wrapper, and then tuck in the sides. Add more water on the sides to make sure it’s completely sealed.
Spray your basket with cooking spray. Then set the egg rolls into the air fryer basket, spray with cooking spray, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 minutes, flipping halfway, and spraying again.
WHERE TO BUY EGG ROLL WRAPPERS
If you do not know where to purchase the egg roll wrappers, you may be left wondering at the grocery store for hours before finding them.
Egg roll wrappers are found in most American grocery stores; they are located next to the Tofu and other Vegan items.
HOW DO YOU WRAP AN EGG ROLL?
There are many different ways to roll up an egg roll.
With a few tries, you will end up as an expert egg roll wrapper, and this is one of the best videos I found which will show you how to wrap an egg roll in minutes.
Start by laying out the egg roll on a flat surface; I usually place it on my cutting board, which provides a flat surface and allows me to cut if needed.
Rolling Your Egg Rolls
- Start by placing one of the egg roll wrappers on the cutting board, and then place the egg roll wrapper with a corner pointed towards you.
- Then place the cooked filling into the middle of the egg roll wrapper.
- In a small bowl, beat an egg in it, then use a pastry brush and spread it over the edges.
- Fold two opposite corners to make a triangle, fold the sides, and then roll tightly.
- Seal the edges with more of the beaten egg.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray so that the egg rolls do not stick.
- If you do not have an oil sprayer, brush the egg roll wrappers with olive oil to help them crisp up.
- Make sure that the ends are sealed or the filling does not leak all over the place.
- Serve with Marinara sauce for a great and easy-loaded pizza experience.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
If you love my Pizza Egg Roll Air Fryer recipe, here are some of my favorites.
- AIR FRYER DORITOS PICKLE CHIPS
- AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- EASY AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER RANCH PITA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER LOADED BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Loaded Pizza Egg Rolls
- 12 large egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 pound pepperoni slices
- 12 large mozzarella string cheese
- 3 tablespon minced onions, cooked
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
Serve with marinara sauce
- Lay your egg roll wrapper on a flat surface, add a row of pepperoni slices, and then place your cheese stick on the top. Sprinkle some diced onions, peppers, and mushrooms on top
- Use a pastry brush and wet the edges of the egg roll wrapper. Roll up the egg roll wrapper up, and then tuck in the sides. Add more water on the sides to make sure it’s completely sealed.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray. Then set the egg rolls into the air fryer basket, spray with cooking spray, and then set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 minutes, flipping halfway, and spraying again.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray