Air Fryer Doritos Pickle Chips — These were truly amazing, they are light, crispy and the Doritos provide the perfect flavor that compliments the pickle slice. My kids loved them, and we finished the entire plate within minutes.
If you love fried pickles, these are truly delicious. The pickles are coated with everyone’s favorite snack food, Doritos, then air fried up.
The entire pickle is warmed up, and you get crunchy from the coating and the warm inside of the pickle. Served with homemade Ranch Dressing, it’s the perfect bite, and they will be gone from the plate in minutes. Even my very picky eater, ate his fair share.
If you are looking for even more appetizers, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS, AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS and of course, everyone’s favorite, AIR FRYER COPYCAT TACO BELL CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME.
Air Fryer Doritos Pickle Chips
I love a great fried pickle these pickles got really crunchy which was amazing, and they provided the perfect afternoon snack for the entire family. Everyone loved them, and I served them with some Ranch dressing.
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Pickles
I used regular Doritos, but you can change these out for any of your favorite Doritos flavor and they would go amazing with them. Next time, I am going to try the Cool Ranch Doritos, my son’s favorite, they would make for extra flavor, without evening have to season the mixture.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Dill Pickle Chips
- All-Purpose Flour
- Doritos (any flavor)
- Spices: Dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Black Pepper
- Serving: Ranch Dressing
How to Cook Air Fryer Fried Pickles
In one bowl, add the flour. Then, in the other bowl add the eggs, and using a fork whisk them.
In another bowl add the crushed Doritos, parsley, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and mix well.
Place your pickles into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture and finally in the Doritos mixture.
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then as you coat your pickle chips, place them into the basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, air fryer setting, then flip over and air fry for another 5-7 minutes.
What Are The Best Pickles For Air Fryer Doritos Pickle Chips
While you can use any pickles for these, I find that the easiest ones to bread are pickles slices.
You can also use pickle spears is you only have them, They would make for a great summer treat, to serve along the hamburgers and hot dogs.
What Sauce Goes Well With Crispy Fried Pickles
You can use almost anything for these air fryer fried pickles some of my favorites are:
Some Pro Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Make sure that you spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, so the pickles do not stick.
- Be sure to use your hands to make sure that the coating really sticks to the pickles.
- Watch the pickles, since every air fryer cooks at different times, in the last three minutes make sure they are not overcooked.
How To Store Air Fryer Pickles
If you do eat them in one sitting, then place them into an airtight container.
Place the container in the refrigerator, they will last for a couple of days, after that you will notice that your pickles will start to get soggy.
You can either place them back into the air fryer to reheat, pan fry them up in a skillet or heat them up in a microwave.
Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER CREAMY SPINACH AND CHEESE BREAD
- AIR FRYER EASY POTATO SKIN RECIPE
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED CHEESY PICKLES
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER OLIVE CHEESE BREAD
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin-Print
This is such a fun recipe, everyone loves fried pickles Today, I coated them with Doritos for the ultimate crunchy pickles.
- 1 cup dill pickle chips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed Doritos
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Serving: Ranch Dressing
- Cooking Spray
- In one bowl, add the flour. Then, in the other bowl add the eggs, and using a fork whisk them.
- In another bowl add the crushed Doritos, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and mix well.
- Place your pickles into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and finally in the Doritos mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then as you coat your pickle chips, place them into the basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, air fryer setting, then flip over and air fry for another 5-7 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Doritos Pickle Chips