Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls are amazing! If you have not yet made them, they are the perfect appetizer, snack, or quick lunch!
They come out amazing, crispy and absolutely delicious!
There is nothing better for frozen foods than the Air Fryer! So, the next time you want to make a batch, remember to place them into the air fryer for the best way to cook them!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER SOFT DINNER ROLLS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS, and HOW TO REHEAT PIZZA IN AIR FRYER.
AIR FRYER: HOW TO COOK FROZEN EGG ROLLS OR SPRING ROLLS
The key to getting perfectly crispy and delicious egg rolls is to add them to the air fryer basket directly from the freezer.
If you want them really crispy, I do find that you will need to spray them with cooking spray a few times to get the outer layer crispy and delicious!
DO YOU NEED TO THAW THE EGG ROLLS FIRST?
No, for best results, I would always recommend that you keep frozen foods frozen. This way, they perfectly cook up.
If you thaw frozen foods before air frying them, I find that they get a bit watery.
OTHER TIPS FOR COOKING FROZEN EGGS ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, so they don’t stick.
- Leave plenty of space around the food, so the hot air, from the air fryer, can perfectly cook your food.
- Do not stack; otherwise, your food will not cook correctly.
- Make sure that the egg rolls are fully cooked before removing them from the Air Fryer.
- This recipe will work in all Air Fryer Models, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other basket and oven models.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 package frozen egg rolls or spring rolls
- Place your egg rolls into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 340 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip the egg rolls about halfway during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g