Peanut Dipping Sauce –What’s your favorite type of peanut sauce? Mine is a spicy peanut dipping sauce that has the perfect balance of sweetness and heat. This recipe is made with ingredients you will find in most kitchens, so it’s a great dish to whip up for friends or family who are coming over. It can be served warm or cold, so feel free to make it ahead of time and save some for later!
This recipe for peanut dipping sauce is an excellent addition to your Asian-inspired meal. It’s also perfect for when you’re in the mood for some delicious Thai food and don’t have any peanut butter on hand. Just mix up all these ingredients in a bowl, and voila! Enjoy with fresh veggies or whatever else tickles your fancy.
The most important thing about this recipe is that you can adjust it based on what you like best, so feel free to add more hot pepper sauce if you want something spicier or more sugar if you prefer sweeter flavors. The great thing about cooking at home is that it allows us to be creative and experiment with different tastes without paying high prices! Go ahead – give this easy dish.
What Is Peanut Dipping Sauce?
The perfect dipping sauce for any meal. Peanut Dipping Sauce is a staple in any kitchen, and the best part about it is that you can add other ingredients to change up the flavor. Our favorite recipes are peanut butter mixed with soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and ginger. It’s easy to make and has just enough sweetness from the brown sugar!
I tried the most amazing peanut dipping sauce this weekend, and I just had to share it with you. This recipe is so easy and quick, and your family will be begging for more!
Ingredients Needed For Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Coconut Milk
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Red Curry Paste
- Chili Garlic Sauce
- Lime Juice
How To Make Peanut Dipping Sauce
The best Thai peanut sauce is quick and easy to make, with only a few ingredients! Just mix the coconut milk, peanut butter, brown sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Then add red curry paste for an extra kick of flavor, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, and mix until smooth.
Uses For Peanut Sauce
There is nothing better than a great peanut sauce for a dipping sauce. I love serving these with the following air fryer appetizers:
- Spring Rolls
- Egg Rolls
- Ninja Pad Thai
- Air Fryer Chicken
Peanut Sauce Tips
- For a lower-calorie or more Weight Watcher-friendly recipe, you can substitute out the milk for water.
- if you want to add some spice, add some red pepper flakes.
- If you want to thin your sauce out, add some water.
This dip will keep for about a week in the fridge, covered. You can also wake up its flavor by whisking before serving or adding some vinegar to it.
MORE EASY HOMEMADE PANTRY ITEMS:
- HOMEMADE OLD BAY SEASONING
- HOMEMADE FRENCH ONION DIP
- REMOULADE SAUCE
- CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
- SKITTLES STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE
- CILANTRO-LIME SOUR CREAM CREMA
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- The best Thai peanut sauce is quick and easy to make, with only a few ingredients! Just mix the coconut milk, peanut butter, brown sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Then add red curry paste for an extra kick of flavor, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, and mix until smooth
- Mixing Bowl