Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is my son’s favorite soup.
He absolutely tries to get it every time we go out to eat. I thought this would be a great recipe to try in the Instant Pot.
I had to tweak it a bit, but this one is almost perfect
- 1 pound of broccoli (cleaned and chopped)
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion (peeled and diced)
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Put the onions, carrots, broccoli and chicken broth into the Instant Pot.
- Then press the manual button and set for 15 minutes.
- Then do a quick release and when done,
- pour in the milk, hit the saute button and let go for 5 minutes, stirring consistently, so the milk does not burn. Then stir in the cheese and