Air Fryer Salmon With Mushroom Sauce is amazing! If you are looking for a great salmon dish, this is one of my favorites. Served over a plate of rice, this made for an easy Sunday dinner.
Juicy, delicious, and tender, this is a great salmon dish with some roasted peppers and mushrooms, all surrounded by a tasty lemon sauce.
This makes for a great KETO and low-carb recipe, and it’s perfectly roasted in the air fryer, which is one of my favorite kitchen appliances.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Seafood Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL, AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP, GARLIC PARMESAN AIR-FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE, and AIR FRYER GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SCALLOPS.
Air Frying Salmon
Cooking salmon in the Air Fryer is amazing and bakes up a tender and juicy piece of fish. Flaky and absolutely delicious.
Salmon is a great fish, and it airs fries up so quickly and wonderfully, without any additional oil.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Salmon With Mushroom Sauce
- Salmon Fillets
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Lemon Juice
- Dill Weed
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Salmon
Start by cutting your salmon fillets in equal size portions. Season your salmon with salt, black pepper, dill weed, and drizzle the butter and lemon juice on top.
Dice the mushrooms, roasted red peppers, toss them with some olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper.
Spray your basket with cooking spray, and then add your seasoned salmon and vegetables.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7 to 9 minutes.
What Do You Serve With Air Fryer Salmon?
I usually serve this with a fresh garden salad, rice, or a plate of vegetables. This is an easy recipe that really goes well with almost anything.
If you are on KETO diet, serve it over a plate of cauliflower rice or a salad.
If you are on a Weight Watcher’s Diet, serve over a salad. Salmon is a very healthy meal with low points. You can omit the butter and use a low-point alternative.
Tips For Making Salmon In The Air Fryer
- Try to cut the salmon filets into equal-sized portions to cook up simultaneously for the best results.
- Check the salmon with a fork. If it flakes easily, remove the salmon. The exact time will depend on the thickness of the salmon and the air fryer that you own.
- You can preheat or not preheat; it will no change the cooking time.
- Do not overcrowd your basket. Otherwise, the salmon will not cook up correctly. The air fryer operates by spinning hot air around the air fryer basket, perfectly cooking up your food. If you have too much food in your air fryer basket, the food will not cook up correctly.
What Air Fryer Is The Best?
I have had the privilege of using many air fryers over the years, and my favorites are GoWise, Secura, and Instant Pot Vortex.
However, I really do love the Ninja Foodi, which is an air fryer and a pressure cooker. I also love the Instant Pot Crisp Lid, which will change your Instant Pot into an air fryer with a new lid.
Why Cook Salmon In An Air Fryer?
The only reason to make salmon or any food in the air fryer is that it is perfectly cooked and easy.
You will only have one pan or basket to clean at the end of the cooking process. Talk about a quick meal. And so much healthier than fast food!
You can make a whole salmon dinner in last than 9 minutes! So good and so healthy!
Does Air Fried Salmon Keep?
Salmon is a great meal that you can make ahead of time, and it will keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Just remember to place the salmon into an airtight container. Reheat in the microwave or air fryer.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SCALLOPS
- BLACKSTONE CRAB CAKES
- AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Salmon With Mushroom Sauce
- 2 Salmon Fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, roasted or raw
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted melted
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by cutting your salmon fillets in equal size portions. Season your salmon with salt, black pepper, dill weed, and drizzle the butter and lemon juice on top.
- Dice the mushrooms, roasted red peppers, toss them with some olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray, and then add your seasoned salmon and vegetables.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional