Air Fryer Baked Brie is amazing! There is truly nothing like it yesterday; we had it at my Father’s day brunch, and it was a huge winner.
You can not go wrong with melted cheese as an appetizer. It’s a fun dessert, and everyone, young and old, absolutely loves it!
The best thing about this recipe, besides the taste, is you really need very few ingredients.
But you get a great appetizer, entree, or snack that the entire family and all of your friends will be raving about for years to come. (and maybe some of them will even get an air fryer)
And it all starts off with a wheel of Brie Cheese…..
If you are looking for some even more fun appetizers to serve at your next, get together, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES, AIR FRYER GARLIC BREAD, AIR FRYER LEMON CRAB CAKES, and AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Baked Brie
- Puff Pastry
- Brie Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Baked Brie
Start by unrolling the puff pastry; you want the puff pastry to be defrosted, as it’s easy to manipulate. Add the Brie on top of the puff pastry. Scoop the raspberry preserves on top of the Brie.
Fold the puff pastry over the Brie. Make sure to pinch the dough closed shut; you want to keep all of the Brie inside of it.
Brush with the egg wash. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and then set the Wrapped Brie in. Set the temperature to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 20 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
Some Pro Tips:
- Make sure that the brie is completely wrapped up. I use my fingers and pinch the sides of the brie, so it doesn’t leak.
- You can use any preserve or jam. The ones that complement the brie are strawberry, apricot, and raspberry.
- Watch your brie closely as it starts to cook up, as it can go from raw to burnt in movements.
- If your brie is too high and is very close to the heating element, it may burn quickly. But only the top.
- If you are sharing it, you can dice it up.
- Add some diced pecans, walnuts, or macadamia nuts. All pair well with brie.
What To Serve Air Fryer Baked Brie With
There are some classic items to serve baked brie with, they are:
- Baguette slices
- Sliced bell Peppers
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Baked Brie
If you have any baked brie leftover, place it into an airtight container and then place it into the refrigerator. It will last between 1 to 2 days.
To reheat, place it into a microwave safe plate or bowl, and reheat until warmed through.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER SCALLION PANCAKES
- EASY AIR FRYER CRISPY SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN PICKLES
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN COCONUT SHRIMP
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces round Brie Cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of preserves (strawberry, apricot, or raspberry)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Start by unrolling the puff pastry; you want the puff pastry to be defrosted, as it’s easy to manipulate. Next, add the Brie on top of the puff pastry. Finally, scoop the raspberry preserves on top of the Brie.
- Fold the puff pastry over the Brie. Make sure to pinch the dough closed shut; you want to keep all of the Brie inside of it.
- Brush with the egg wash. (combine the egg and water rin small cup, and then brush it on with a pastry brush)
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and then set the Wrapped Brie in. Set the temperature to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 20 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!