Do you love to snack on crunchy and delicious fried chicken wings? If so, then you’ll definitely want to give this air fryer paprika chicken wings recipe a try! Paprika adds an extra layer of flavor to the classic comfort food favorite. Air frying these tasty treats produces deliciously crisp skin without the added fat from traditional deep-frying.
Not only does this method of cooking reduce the unhealthy side effects of frying, but it also makes preparation a breeze – there’s no time wasted waiting for the oil to heat up or cool off before making your next batch. Plus, clean-up is easy too! Keep reading for all the juicy details about how to whip up this delightful dish in 30 minutes or less.
These are some of the easiest chicken wings I have ever made. Air Fryer Paprika Chicken Wings. Chicken wings are crispy and delicious in the air fryer, with just a few spices and some olive oil.
If you have not made Air Fryer Chicken Wings, you have been missing out. For lack of a better word, they are amazing and simple. With fall sports happening, I am usually rushing around on Saturday or Sunday, depending on what sport is on, and making a batch for my family. We love sports, and there is nothing more American than Air Fryer Chicken Wings and Football.
Today, I will give you a foolproof recipe, and a SIMPLE one, that doesn’t require lots and lots of ingredients or a lot of hands-on time you. And, this recipe is KETO and low-carb-friendly so that everyone can enjoy them!
Air Fryer Paprika Chicken Wings Recipe
These Air Fryer Paprika Chicken Wings are crunchy and juicy, with just the right amount of smoky paprika flavor. Serve them as a delicious snack or appetizer at your next gathering.
Ingredients Needed For Keto Air Fried Chicken Wings Spiced With Paprika
Have you been looking for a simple, yet delicious recipe that works perfectly for your keto lifestyle and an air fryer or Instant Pot? Look no further! Keto air-fried chicken wings spiced with paprika are the perfect combination of crunchy and spicy – creating a flavor-packed dish that’s sure to become a favorite among your family and friends. All you need is some fresh ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation before popping them in the air fryer!
The result will be juicy wings exploding with flavor—the perfect choice to watch sports games with, share at barbecues, or have as part of your weeknight dinners. So let’s get started by taking a look at what ingredients we need to turn this recipe into something special. read on…
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the post.
- Chicken Wings
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Olive Oil Spray
How To Cook Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
Step One: Season The Chicken Wings
In a large mixing bowl, add your wings, add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
Step Two: Coat Your Wings
Toss to coat the wings.
Step Three: Air Fry Your Chicken Wings
Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place your wings into the air fryer basket, leaving room between them, which will allow the air to circulate. Set the time for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees F., air fryer setting, flipping halfway.
Step Four: Serving
Serve with fresh herbs and your favorite dipping sauces.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- You can either use frozen chicken wings or fresh wings that you purchase in the meat department. Either wing will work in the recipe. Frozen will take a few extra minutes.
- If you purchase fresh chicken wings, they will either be cut up or cut them up. To make a straightforward recipe, leave the whole chicken wing, without cutting it up.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket. The chicken wings will not cook evenly, there must be room around the chicken wings, so air can circulate freely between the food, causing the food to be cooked.
- If you want really crispy wings, add about 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda to the mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil, this way; your chicken wings do not stick to the basket.
How Long To Cook Chicken Wings
Fresh chicken wings take about 25-35 minutes in an air fryer.
Frozen chicken wings take about 35-45 minutes in an air fryer. Do not thaw the chicken wings; they will come out much better if you toss them in frozen.
How Many Wings Can You Cook In An Air Fryer?
That would depend on what air fryer you own.
Air fryers come in two types, air fryer baskets, and air fryer ovens. With the air fryer ovens, I find that I can cook more. The larger the basket is, the more food you can cook at one time. Remember, though, you can not crowd your basket, so you may end up doing multiple batches.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Equipment Used In This Recipe
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Do Not Forget To Pin- Air Fryer Paprika Chicken Wings–
Air Fryer Paprika Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- In a large mixing bowl, add your wings, add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Toss to coat the wings.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Place your wings into the air fryer basket, leaving room between them, which will allow the air to circulate.
- Set the time for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees F., air fryer setting, flipping halfway.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray