This will be one of the easiest dinners you ever make. And if you are looking for an amazingly easy appetizer, this should be your go-to recipe, this recipe only requires a few ingredients and within about 10 minutes, you will have dinner or appetizer on the table.
I always make this recipe or a variation of it for any get-together, party, event, holidays that we have at my house. The recipe is easy and fast enough to feed a hungry guest list. You can either make and freeze the meatballs ahead of time, or you can eliminate all of the work and just use frozen meatballs. There are a lot of good quality meatballs in the freezer section of your grocery store. They come in a variety of meat products, from turkey, ground beef, meatless option, they even have a beef and bacon version.
If you have never cooked frozen meatballs in the air fryer one of the biggest questions, I get asked is will they break up during the cooking process. I answer that question with no, they withstand the cooking (pressure) process quite well. There is no need to saute them first, since they are frozen, as they start to defrost, they will just stick to the bottom of the pan. Then mix in the desired sauce that you want, just heat up the sauce in a small saucepan. And if you want to serve them later at a party/get together/holiday, etc. Just leave them soaking in the sauce. You will end up with a tasty morsel in your mouth.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Hoisin Glazed Meatballs
This is a really easy way to change out traditional Italian meatballs, for a different meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Asian
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 stalks scallions, only the white, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, greens as garnish.
- Start by adding y our ingredient into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands (a cook’s best tool) and really mix the meat mixture
- Start to form 1 inch meatballs, as you make them place them into your air fryer basket. It works best if you spray your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Set your temperature to 350 degrees F and the time for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes, flip the meatballs and set the timer for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and mix in the hoisin sauce, garnish it with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: hoisin turkey meatballs turkey meatballs epicurious turkey meatball banh mi recipe turkey and rice meatballs turkey meatballs recipe bon appétit gluten free turkey spinach meatballs hellofresh hoisin sauce ingredients hoisin glazed meatballs everyplate hellofresh teriyaki meatballs hoisin glazed meatballs serious eats hellofresh firecracker meatballs recipe hello fresh gravy smothered meatballs why are my meatballs sticky sticky meatballs recipe curry meatballs appetizer spicy meatball dipping sauce sticky meatballs grape jelly beef starter recipes