Today, I pulled out my Ninja Foodi and stir-fried some bok choy.
This is a great air fryer, which I was lucky enough to receive as a gift for Christmas, I had a great time grilling a steak. And I even made a Philadelphia Cheesesteak Dinner on it. Today, I wanted to see how it would do with a plain old stir-fry dish.
If you have never had Bok Choy, it’s an Asian vegetable, that is really popular in Chinese cooking. All you really need to do to prepare it is to cut off the stems and separate the leaves, and it’s ready to cook, or in this case, stir fry.
This is the air fryer, I used today in this recipe. Which is different than all of the air fryers I am used to using.
The greatest thing is that the display until talks you through the air frying process (it even tells you when to add food, LOL)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 4-qt. Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate Indoor Electric Grill (AG301), 10″ x 10″, Black and Silver
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Stir-Fried Bok Choy (Using Ninja Foodi)
This is an easy way to make healthy vegetables. Today I used my Ninja Foodi, which has a grill on top. With a simple sauce, you can have a light and flavorful vegetable dish.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 pound bok choy
- 1 tablespoon oyser sauce
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 2 tablesoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teapsoon salt
- Separate the stems from the leaves, I just used a knife to cut the stem off.
- Place the bok choy into a small bowl and then wash it well.
- Then after the bok choy is washed, add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, peanut oil, minced garlic, and salt. Making sure that the leaves are well coated.
- Plug the air fryer in and then set the grill function, you need to warm the grill up, but once it’s warmed up enough the machine will tell you to add food.
- Add the bok choy.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Toss the bok choy every few minutes. So it doesn’t char.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bok choy bok choy recipe ninja foodi stir fry ninja foodi stir fry recipe cooking bok choy in air fryer ninja foodi beef stir fry chicken stir fry ninja foodi baby bok choy in air fryer