Air Fryer Maple BBQ Potatoes are perfectly seasoned. Made with a simple roasted BBQ rub, this makes for the perfect side dish.
This is a great base side dish, which really goes well with almost anything! From a simple chicken dinner to a pork chop meal. It is family-friendly and a great side dish that you can prep ahead of time!
And is there anything better than roasted Air Fryer Potatoes? They perfectly crisp up, and without a lot of oil, they make for a healthy side dish!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Side Dish Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES, AIR FRYER BAKED SWEET POTATOES, AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES, and AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS RED POTATO RECIPE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Maple BBQ Potatoes
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Maple BBQ Rub
How To Make Air Fryer Maple BBQ Potatoes
Start by slicing the potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces.
As you cut them, place them into a large mixing bowl and add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub in the maple bbq seasoning.
Spread the potatoes out on the air fryer tray or basket, and set them in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Just before serving, sprinkle some more salt onto the wedges.
NOTES AND PRO-TIPS:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. Over the years, I have made this several times in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other Air Fryer Basket models.
- For best results, shake the basket several times during the cooking process so all of the potatoes get cooked evenly.
- You can use any potatoes for this recipe, and I find that a firmer potato, such as a Russet, really gives a great roasted flavor after cooking.
- Change out the spices; although I used Maple, you can use any of your favorite spice blends. Some of my favorites are Cajun, Poultry, and even simple garlic and herb seasoning.
- For best results cut the potatoes into the same size pieces, so they all cook up at the same time.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS RECIPE:
These Air Fryer Maple BBQ Potatoes go with almost anything from a simple pork chop dinner to a grilled chicken salad. And they are the perfect snack or appetizer for a quick bite.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Potato Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES
- AIR FRYER BAKED SWEET POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES
- AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING
- 2 large Russett potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple bbq rub
- Start by slicing the potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces.
- As you cut them, place them into a large mixing bowl and add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub in the maple bbq seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes out on the air fryer tray or basket, and set them in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Just before serving, sprinkle some more salt onto the wedges.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 596mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.