Air Fryer Old-Fashioned Blueberry Crisp makes for a great dessert! This is one of my favorite summer desserts, made with fresh berries.
Today, I used our bucket of fresh blueberries from blueberry picking this weekend and came up with this amazing dessert!
There is nothing better on a hot summer evening than a plate of Air Fryer Old-Fashioned Blueberry Crisp, served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! It makes for a great way to get the family together after a hectic day!
If you have not made a great pie in the air fryer yet, you are so missing out! This is a great one to start with!
If you become pie obsessed, some of my favorite Air Fryer Pie Recipes are AIR FRYER CHERRY HAND PIES, AIR FRYER MINI CHERRY PIE, AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER, and AIR FRYER PEACH COBBLER MUG CAKE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Old-Fashioned Blueberry Crisp
- Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Cinnamon
- Old-Fashioned Oats
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
How To Make Air Fryer Old-Fashioned Blueberry Crisp
In a small mixing bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, water, and ground cinnamon. Mix well to coat the blueberries.
In another bowl, mix the topping ingredients, mix well until the mixture is crumbly.
Pour the blueberry mixture to the bottom of a pan, then sprinkle the topping over the top. Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Tips for Making A Blueberry Crisp In The Air Fryer:
- This recipe will work in all air fryer models, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, and other Air Fryer Baskets and Models. The time will vary by a few minutes.
- For best results use a thinner pan than you usually use, this way the middle will get fully cooked.
- You can also use frozen blueberries, I would not recommend thawing them, before adding them to the mixture.
Using Frozen Blueberries In This Recipe
You can easily switch out frozen blueberries for fresh blueberries in this recipe. My recommendation would be to add the frozen blueberries frozen to the mixture. This way, they do not get your blueberry crisp too watery.
You can also add any frozen berry to this recipe for even more flavor.
How To Store Leftover Blueberry Crisp
If you have any blueberry crisp leftover, place it into an airtight container and then place it into the refrigerator. It will last between 2 to 3 days before getting mushy.
You can either reheat the leftovers in the microwave or the air fryer before re-serving.
How To Freeze Blueberry Crisp
This is a great make-ahead recipe, especially during the summer, when you have leftover blueberries.
To freeze, make as directed and then let cool to room temperature, wrap in saran wrap, and then a few layers of foil. Place flat into the freezer, and it will last between 2 to 3 months.
To use from frozen, either leave at room temperature or place into the refrigerator overnight, until thawed.
You can reheat in the air fryer or the microwave until warmed through.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Fruit Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BANANA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
- EASY AIR FRYER GRILLED PEACHES
- AIR FRYER GRILLED STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MASCARPONE BRUSCHETTA
- EASY AIR FRYER RUM SOAKED PINEAPPLE
- AIR FRYER, GRILLED WATERMELON WITH LIME AND MINT
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, unsalted
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, water, and ground cinnamon. Mix well to coat the blueberries.
- In another bowl, mix the topping ingredients, mix well until the mixture is crumbly.
- Pour the blueberry mixture to the bottom of a pan, then sprinkle the topping over the top.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.