Air Fryer Blueberry Crumb Cake — Looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make in your air fryer? Look no further than this Air Fryer Blueberry Crumb Cake! This cake is simple to make and tastes great. The blueberry filling is sweet and tart, and the crumb topping is crunchy and delicious. Serve this cake with a scoop of ice cream for a decadent treat. Enjoy!
Summer is the time for blueberries! They are perfect for tossing into salads, eating by the handful, or baking into a delicious crumb cake. This air fryer blueberry crumb cake is so easy to make and it’s a great dessert for summer get-togethers. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than traditional crumb cake because there is no butter or oil needed. So give this recipe a try and enjoy all the sweet goodness of blueberry crumb cake without any of the guilt!
What Is A Blueberry Crumb Cake?
Do you love crumb cakes? If so, you’re going to love this blueberry crumb cake recipe. It’s super easy to make and features a delicious blueberry filling. Plus, the crumble topping is irresistible! So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Why Make Blueberry Crumb Cake In The Air Fryer?
Who doesn’t love a good crumb cake? This air fryer blueberry crumb cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s easy to make and so delicious, that you won’t be able to resist. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than traditional crumb cake because it’s made with whole wheat flour. So why not give it a try? You won’t be disappointed!
There are many reasons to love blueberry crumb cake, but one of the best reasons might be that it’s perfect for air fryers. Here’s why:
- Air fryers evenly cook the cake so you don’t have to worry about burning it.
- The blueberry filling becomes deliciously syrupy as it cooks.
- Crumble topping is always a favorite!
So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make blueberry crumb cake, the air fryer is definitely the way to go!
The Best Blueberry Crumb Cake Recipe
There is nothing better than a delicious blueberry crumb cake to enjoy with your morning coffee. This recipe is sure to be a family favorite! The blueberry filling is Bursting with juicy goodness and the cinnamon sugar topping is perfectly crispy. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream for the ultimate treat
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Crumb Cake
This blueberry crumb cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover blueberries you might have. So what are you waiting for? Grab your air fryer and get cooking!
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust: Grab a package of the mini graham pie crust. You can use a regular size but, the cooking time will change.
- Brown Sugar: Adds some great sweetness
- Maple Extract: It’s found in the same section as vanilla extract, which adds a deep flavor to the dessert.
- Blueberries: Use freshly washed and dried blueberries.
- Bourbon: If you don’t want to use bourbon, you can use water instead.
- Heavy Cream: Make for a creamy blueberry crumb cake.
- Walnuts: Make sure that you use either diced or crushed walnuts (unshelled)
- Butter: Use unsalted butter
- Crushed Graham Crackers: Makes for a great crumb topping!
- Cane Sugar: You can also use brown sugar or granulated sugar.
- Ground Cinnamon: Adds some spice to the cake!
How To Cook Blueberry Crumb Cake In The Air Fryer
Add blueberries, walnuts, and bourbon to a bowl and soak for one hour.
Drain bourbon from blueberries and walnuts. Stir in maple extract, heavy cream, 2 tbsp melted butter, and brown sugar. Add to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. (this should take about 5 minutes)
Remove from heat, then add a scoop of the blueberry mixture into each mini pie crust.
Preheat the air fryer to 375* for 5 minutes. Combine the remaining 2 tbsp of melted butter with crushed graham crackers, cane sugar, and cinnamon. Stir with a fork to form a crumb mixture. Top the pies with crumbs.
Add to the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!
What Blueberries To Use In This Crumb Cake
It’s summertime, which means fresh fruit is in season! Today, we’ll be using blueberries in this delicious crumb cake recipe. But what variety of blueberry should you use? Keep reading to find out!
- Fresh Blueberries: Use freshly washed, and dried blueberries.
- Frozen Blueberries: Add them frozen, otherwise you will end up with a soggy mess.
- Dried: Not recommended for this recipe.
- Blueberry Pie Filling: You can use blueberry pie filling, although you would not add anything. Use the b blueberry pie filling directly from the can.
- Browning: If you find that the crumb cakes are browning too much, you can either reduce the temperature or cover the tops with aluminum foil.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different it’s important that you check the crumb cake as it cooks up.
- Crowding: Do not crowd the air fryer basket, otherwise the graham cracker crust will not fully cook up. You need the hot air to freely circulate around the crust so that it crisps up.
- Prebake: If you find that graham cracker crusts are not crisping up, and you would like them a bit crisper, you can prebake them empty for a couple of minutes at 300 degrees F.
You can store this Air Fryer Blueberry Crumb Cake at room temperature, for 2 to 3 days. Remember to wrap it tightly with saran or plastic wrap, or transfer the cakes to a For any longer, I would refrigerate the cakes in an alright container, and place them into the refrigerator.
What To Serve With Blueberry Crumb Cake
If you’re looking for the perfect dessert to serve your guests, look no further than blueberry crumb cake. This delicious dish is easy to make and always a hit with crowds. Serve it with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for an extra special treat. Guests will be asking for seconds!
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Do you love your air fryer? I know I do! Not only is it great for making quick and healthy meals, but it’s also perfect for making delicious desserts. In this post, I’ll share some of my favorite air fryer dessert recipes with you. So whether you’re looking for a sweet treat or something to satisfy your sweet tooth, the air fryer is sure to have something perfect for you. Enjoy!
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL MONKEY BREAD: Have you ever tried monkey bread? It’s a delicious treat made with dough that is kept in balls and rolled in cinnamon sugar before being baked. The end result is a sweet, gooey mess that is perfect for sharing with friends. In this recipe, we’re going to show you how to make monkey bread in your air fryer. Trust us – it’s just as good as the original!
- AIR FRYER BAVARIAN CREAM DONUTS: Who doesn’t love a delicious donut? And who doesn’t love the crispy, golden exterior and fluffy center of an air fryer-cooked one even more? If you’re like me, the answer to both of those questions is no one. So why not combine the two into a mouthwatering experience with these air fryer Bavarian cream donuts? Trust me – they’re worth it!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Blueberry Crumb Cake
- 8 mini graham pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh
- 1 cup Bourbon, or water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup walnuts, diced or crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided and melted
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add blueberries, walnuts, and bourbon to a bowl and soak for one hour.
- Drain bourbon from blueberries and walnuts. Stir in maple extract, heavy cream, 2 tbsp melted butter, and brown sugar. Add to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. (this should take about 5 minutes) Remove from heat, then add a scoop of the blueberry mixture into each mini pie crust.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tbsp of melted butter with crushed graham crackers, cane sugar, and cinnamon. Stir with a fork to form a crumb mixture. Top the pies with crumbs.
- Add to the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!
- Air Fryer