This is one of my favorite breakfast recipes. I love making it when we have family gatherings. Today, was the first time I tried making it in my air fryer, and it came out lovely. Nice, light and fluffy, just the way I like it.
My kids wouldn’t stop eating it, and my husband already packed a piece to go with his coffee tomorrow morning. So, I guess it was a winner. It cooked up nice and quick, and it’s a great staple to make for busy mornings. There is a great flavor of the cinnamon and butter, that really comes out.
I will be making many more cakes in my air fryer. my favorite was last week when I made my son’s birthday cake in there. It was FABULOUS, it was so nice and fluffy
Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
Then mix in all of the wet ingredients.
This is your batter.
Pour your batter into a greased baking pan (one that fits in your Air Fryer)
Sprinkle your bread with the topping.
Does anyone want a piece?
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Homemade Coffee Cake
This is such an easy recipe. This is a great recipe for a Saturday or Sunday morning when you just wnat to sit around and have your coffee and maybe read a newspaper.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Start by making the batter for the cake, mix all of your dry ingredients together, and then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Find the largest pan that will fit in your air fryer. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Then make the topping, mix it all together in a small bowl. Mix well, then sprinkle it on top of the cake.
- Place the pan in the air fryer and set the temperature to 325 degrees F, for 25-35 minutes.
- Note: The exact time of your air fryer will depend on the wattage and how thick the cake is. The thicker the longer.
If you need additional time, just add it. You want the toothpick to come out clean in the middle.
Keywords: air fryer recipes air fryer cake recipes air fryer chocolate cake air fryer box cake recipe air fryer angel food cake air fryer dump cake