Air Fryer Blueberry Egg Rolls are so good! With only two ingredients, you can make this fantastic batch! And they are so good!
My kids are huge fans of Egg Rolls, but not just any egg rolls. They have a fondness for dessert ones, which are seriously some of their favorites.
But, with only two ingredients and about 10 minutes, who can resist a perfect blueberry egg roll? They are so good, serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, and they make the perfect snack, dessert, or even breakfast!
If you love baking with your air fryer, some of my favorite easy recipes are AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS, AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, and AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Egg Rolls
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Egg Rolls
Start by laying out the egg roll. In the center of the egg roll, add about 2 tablespoons of pie filling.
Using a pastry brush, brush the sides of the egg roll wrapper, and then roll up and tuck in the sides.
Place the egg rolls wrappers into the air fryer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Some Pro Tips For Making This Recipe:
- If you find that your egg rolls are sticking to the air fryer basket, place a silicone liner on the bottom, it will prevent the egg roll wrapper from sticking.
- If you find your egg roll filling is leaking, you can use 2 wrappers, and the recipe will work the same.
- Every single air fryer is a bit different. I have prepared and cooked this using the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Omni, and other air fryer baskets and oven models. The recipe remains the same.
- Leave space around the egg rolls, which will let them crisp up. If you want them to be crispier, spray with some cooking spray.
WHAT OTHER FRUIT COULD YOU USE FOR THIS EGG ROLL RECIPE?
You can use any canned pie filling for this recipe, and it will work the same. Some of my favorites are:
- Peach Pie Filling
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Raspberry Pie Filling
- Almond Pie Filling
- Strawberry Pie Filling
Some Other Great Air Fryer Egg Roll Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COOKIE DOUGH EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER LASAGNA EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER BANANA EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST EGG ROLLS
- 1 package of Egg Roll Wrappers (found in the produce department)
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Start by laying out the egg roll. In the center of the egg roll, add about 2 tablespoons of pie filling.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the sides of the egg roll wrapper, and then roll up and tuck in the sides.
- Place the egg rolls wrappers into the air fryer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.