This is a great and easy recipe. It’s so great to have a different side dish during the week. It’s also great for kids and family gatherings.
- 8 1/2 ounces Jiffy cornbread mix
- 8 1/2 ounces cream corn
- 8 1/2 ounces regular corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ingredients. Mix well.
- Then pour the mixture into an air fryer safe pan, that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Set the time for and the temperature for degrees 320F, for 12 minutes
**After the time is up, check and see how the cornbread is doing, does it need more time? Is it done? Add 5 minutes if it isn’t done, and then reevaluate. Each air fryer is different, therefore it needs to be adjusted to YOUR air fryer.
Keywords: jiffy cornbread in air fryer jiffy cornbread mix in air fryer cornbread in air fryer oven ninja air fryer cornbread fried cornbread in air fryer ninja foodi corn casserole air fryer cornbread dressing reheat cornbread in air fryer