My mother was a great baker, she made all sorts of homemade treats for me and my sister, while we were growing up. Now, that I am a mother, I try to do the same, with the help of my Instant Pot and Air Fryer!!
This is my new toy, that I absolutely love.
You can make all sorts of great baked goods in the air fryer, remember if you can make it in the oven, you can prepare it in the air fryer.
Today’s snack was homemade pita chips, I can not wait to make these for my kid’s lunches, my kids ate them up with homemade hummus. Yummy! Quick and easy lunch, I love this!
I bought these, which are sealed for the kid’s lunches, great and easy!
kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus—Homemade Pita Chips
- 1 piece pita bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Start by cutting your pita bread, with a pizza cutter, any shape will do.
- I cut mine into wedges, for easy dipping.
- Mix the pita bread with olive oil, salt, oregano, and any other spices, you want.
- Place them on the tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 3 minutes. Check and see if they are crispy after 3 minutes, otherwise add a minute or two.
- Let them rest
- Plate, serve and enjoy!