Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip –Do you love chili dip? This Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip is the perfect appetizer for game day, parties, or any time you need a delicious snack! It’s easy to make and so tasty. You’re going to love it!
Do you love chili dip? Of course, you do, who doesn’t? What if I told you that you could make your favorite chili dip recipe in your air fryer? Now that’s something to get excited about! This Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip is flavorful, cheesy, and perfect for serving at your next party. Plus, it’s a lot healthier than traditional chili dip recipes since it uses white chicken instead of ground beef. So give this recipe a try today and see how quickly it disappears!
What Is White Chicken Chili Dip?
There are a lot of different types of chili dip recipes out there, but what makes white chicken chili dip unique? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the ingredients and steps needed to make this delicious appetizer. Whether you’re serving it at a party or taking it to a potluck, white chicken chili dip is sure to be a hit!
Why Make White Chicken Chili Dip In The Air Fryer
Are you looking for a delicious and easy white chicken chili dip recipe that you can make in your air fryer? If so, then you have come to the right place! In this recipe, we will share our favorite white chicken chili dip recipe that is perfect for game day or any other gathering. Plus, since it is made in the air fryer, it is a healthy alternative to traditional party dips. So what are you waiting for? Keep reading to learn how to make this amazing white chicken chili dip!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip
Do you have an air fryer? If so, you’re in for a treat! This Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip is simple to make and tastes amazing. It’s the perfect appetizer for your next party. Keep reading for the recipe.
- White Beans: Use either cooked white beans or canned white beans. You can also use cannellini beans.
- Sour Cream: You can either use low-fat or full-fat sour cream. If you want you can use 1/2 Greek yogurt and 1/2 sour cream.
- Garlic: Use freshly minced garlic, for the best flavor.
- Lime Juice: Use freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Shredded Chicken: You can either use freshly shredded chicken or use leftover shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Corn: You can either use frozen corn (thawed) or canned corn, that has been drained.
- Mozzarella: Use freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, which will melt better than store-bought shredded cheese.
- Cheddar Cheese: Use either mild cheddar cheese or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Red Bell Pepper: Finely diced red peppers.
- Salsa Verde: Use store-bought or homemade salsa verde!
- Seasonings/Spices: Ground Cumin, Salt, Cilantro, and Parsley
How To Cook White Chicken Chili Dip In The Air Fryer
Brush your cast iron pan with olive oil or spray with cooking spray. In the food processor or blender, add the beans (reserving ½ cup), sour cream, minced garlic, lime juice, ground cumin, and salt. Blend until smooth, and pour the contents into a large bowl.
Add the chicken, corn, cilantro, and ½ of the cheeses into the bowl, and mix well.
Add the reserved beans into the prepared pan, red peppers, and salsa verde, then add the puree mixture on top.
Place the dish into the air fryer, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 12 minutes until the dip is bubbling. Then add your cheese and cook until the cheese is melted (about 3 to 4 minutes)
Serve with fresh parsley or cilantro.
Pro Tips For The Best White Chicken Chili Dip
Whether you’re throwing a party or just looking for a cozy weekend snack, this white chicken chili dip is sure to please. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal effort, it’s the perfect dish for any occasion. Here are some of our pro tips for ensuring that your chili dip is the best around.
- Precooked Rotisserie Chicken: This is a great dip that you can make with either leftover or store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Canned Beans: You can use canned beans, that are drained, or use cooked beans.
- Corn: You can either use frozen corn, that has been thawed or canned corn, that has been drained.
- Seasonings/Spice: If you want to add some heat or spice to this dish you can add a dash or two of hot sauce.
What To Serve With White Chicken Chili Dip
There are so many ways to eat this dip! Here are some great suggestions,
- Vegetables: Celery Sticks, Carrot Sticks, Sliced Bell Peppers, and Cucumber Slices.
- Chips: Use regular potato chips, tortilla chips, or even pita chips!
- Bread: Use rustic bread or even crusty (stale) bread slices!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in your kitchen if you’re looking for healthy, tasty appetizers. These recipes are all easy to make and perfect for parties or gatherings. Whether you’re looking for something cheesy or crispy, there’s sure to be a recipe here that will tantalize your taste buds!
AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BREAD: If you’re a fan of jalapeno poppers, you’re going to love this recipe for air fryer jalapeno popper stuffed bread. It’s easy to make and so delicious! Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover jalapeno poppers from your last party. Keep reading for the recipe.
AIR FRYER TOMATO AND BUFFALO MOZZARELLA BRUSCHETTA: Have you ever tried air fryer tomato and buffalo mozzarella bruschetta? It’s a fantastic appetizer that is easy to make and full of flavor! All you need are a few simple ingredients, your air fryer, and some sliced bread. The result is a delicious, crunchy appetizer that everyone will love!
AIR FRYER CHEESY DORITO BOMBS: Move over mac and cheese, there’s a new bomb in town! These air fryer cheesy Dorito bombs are easy to make and so delicious. All you need is a few simple ingredients and your air fryer. The perfect appetizer or main course for any occasion!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer White Chicken Chili Dip
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 14.5 ounces white beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro
- Brush your cast iron pan with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- In the food processor or blender, add the beans (reserving ½ cup), sour cream, minced garlic, lime juice, ground cumin, and salt. Blend until smooth, pour the contents into a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, corn, cilantro, and ½ of the cheeses into the bowl, mix well.
- Add the reserved beans into the prepared pan, red peppers, and salsa verde, then add the puree mixture on top.
- Place the dish into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until the dip is bubbling. Then add your cheese and cook until the cheese is melted (about 3 to 4 minutes)
- Serve with fresh parsley or cilantro.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan