Air Fryer Cannellini Beans — Do you have an air fryer? If not, you’re missing out! These little appliances are amazing for making quick and easy meals. Today, we’ll show you how to make air fryer cannellini beans. They’re healthy, delicious, and SO easy to make! Keep reading for the recipe.
Who doesn’t love a good bowl of beans? They’re hearty, nutritious, and versatile. And with an air fryer, they can be made quickly and easily. This recipe for air fryer cannellini beans is simple but delicious. So if you’re looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite legume, give this recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
What Are Cannellini Beans?
If you’re looking for a hearty, protein-packed bean to add to your next dish, you should try cannellini beans. These beans are mild in flavor and naturally creamy, making them the perfect addition to dips, salads, and soups. Keep reading for more information on cannellini beans, including how to cook them and some delicious recipes.
Why Air Fry Cannellini Beans
Cooking beans in an air fryer is a great way to avoid the extra fat that traditional frying brings. Air frying requires very little oil, and it results in beans that are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. This recipe will show you how to cook cannellini beans in an air fryer. You can use fresh or frozen beans for this recipe – both options are delicious!
Why You Will Love Air Fried Cannellini Beans
Looking for a tasty and healthy way to enjoy cannellini beans? Air frying is the perfect option! These delicious beans are cooked in just minutes and are loaded with flavor. You will love how easy they are to make and how good they taste. So, give air-fried cannellini beans a try next time you need a quick and easy side dish!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cannellini Beans
The air fryer is perfect if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook cannellini beans! You only need a few simple ingredients to get started. You’ll have a healthy and satisfying side dish perfect for any meal in just a few minutes. Give it a try today!
- Cannellini Beans: You can use canned cannellini beans or frozen cannellini beans.
- Oil: You can use any high-heat oil. I usually use olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil.
- Seasonings: You can add anything from simple salt and black pepper, to garlic powder, to Cajun seasoning!
How To Cook Cannellini Beans In Air Fryer
Do you have an Air Fryer? If not, you’re missing out on one of the best kitchen appliances! An Air Fryer cooks food by circulating hot air around it, so it’s a healthier alternative to frying. You can use your Air Fryer to cook all sorts of things, including cannellini beans. If you’ve never made beans in your Air Fryer before, don’t worry – I will show you how easy it is. Let’s get started!
Drain the cannellini beans using a colander, then run cold water over the beans. Then lay them out on a paper towel or kitchen towel, and leave them for about 10 minutes until they are dried.
Add your cannellini beans to a large bowl, add the oil and seasoning, and toss well to coat.
Pour the beans into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process. Remove when the beans are crispy!
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Cannellini Beans
If you’re anything like me, you love finding new and exciting ways to prepare your favorite foods. And if you’re a fan of cannellini beans, then boy do I have a treat for you! In this blog post, I’ll share some pro tips for making the best air-fried cannellini beans possible. So without further ado, let’s get started!
- Drying: For a crispy batch of cannellini beans from the air fryer, you must dry the cannellini beans out before adding the oil and seasonings. This way, you get a crispy roasted cannellini bean.
- Timing: remember that all air fryers cook at different times, so it is essential that you watch your cannellini beans as they cook up. Check frequently as they cook up, and remove when fully cooked (and crispy)
- Double Batch: Since you want a single layer of cannellini beans, I would not recommend doubling or tripling the batch.
- Shaking the Basket: I frequently shake the basket as they cook up to ensure that the cannellini beans are evenly cooked.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Change The Seasoning?
Yes, there are so many variations to this recipe. I love Ranch Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, or even simple garlic and herb seasoning.
How To Store
Store any leftover beans in an open jar or container. Otherwise, they will start to get soggy.
How Long Do These Cannellini Beans Last?
I have found that these beans only last a day or two. After that, they start to get soggy. I recommend making them the same day you want to eat them.
How Can I Serve Air Fryer Cannellini Beans?
They are best served as a snack or appetizer. You can also serve them as a salad or soup topper.
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Whether you are a seasoned cook or just starting, everyone needs a little inspiration sometimes. That’s why today, I am sharing some of my favorite air fryer snack recipes with you. These recipes are perfect for any occasion, and they are all so easy to make! So whether you are looking for something new to try in your air fryer or just need a quick and easy snack idea, these recipes will definitely satisfy you. Keep reading to learn more!
AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO TEMPURA: If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy appetizer or side dish, look no further than this air fryer sweet potato tempura. This recipe is easy to follow and results in perfectly crispy sweet potatoes packed with flavor. Serve them up hot, and enjoy!
AIR FRYER CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS: If you’re looking for an easy and delicious party appetizer, look no further than air fryer Chinese chicken wings! These wings are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and they taste great with various dipping sauces. Plus, they’re simple to make and ready in just minutes. So go ahead and add these wings to your following party menu!
AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR TORTILLA CHIPS: Move over boring old store-bought tortilla chips. These air fryer cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are about to be your new favorite snack! Made with four simple ingredients, they’re easy to whip up and perfect for a party or watching the big game. So go ahead and dig in – guilt-free!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cannellini Beans
- 15 ounces cannellini beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, any type
- Drain the cannellini beans using a colander, then run cold water over the beans. Then lay them out on a paper towel or kitchen towel, and leave them for about 10 minutes until they are dried.
- Add your cannellini beans to a large bowl, add the oil and seasoning, and toss well to coat.
- Pour the beans into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking the basket several times during the cooking process. Remove when the beans are crispy!
- Air Fryer