Air Fryer Pizza Dip — Who doesn’t love pizza? This Air Fryer Pizza Dip will have you begging for more! This is the perfect appetizer to serve at your next get-together with a crispy crust and creamy, cheesy base.
There’s no need to heat your oven or bake in an oven when you can make this delicious dip in five minutes with your air fryer!
You’ll be able to enjoy all of the flavors of traditional pizza without any guilt about eating too much cheese and carbs. This recipe serves four people, but it’s easy enough that you could double it if you’re feeding a crowd. Don’t forget to add some deli meat slices on top before serving for added protein!
Air Fryer Pizza Dip
This pizza dip recipe is ready in under 20 minutes and won’t heat your kitchen! Make it tonight with a few simple ingredients. This will soon become one of your family favorites!
This pizza dip is excellent for a quick snack, snack, or even a game-day appetizer. It’s also perfect for throwing together if you’re going out and want something tasty but don’t have time to cook! It will soon be one of your family’s favorites!
This is so good, and the air fryer does a fantastic job at perfectly making this crowd-pleaser snack!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pizza Dip
- Cream Cheese: Room temperature will work best since it will combine better with the other ingredients.
- Mayonnaise: Use light mayonnaise; you will not tell the difference but save on some calories.
- Sour Cream: Reduced Fat, or light will work here as well.
- Seasonings: Italian Seasoning, Onion Powder, Salt, and Black Pepper.
- Minced Garlic: A great way to add some extra flavor to your dip.
- Cheese: Today, I used a blend of shredded mozzarella and Cheddar. But any cheese will work.
- Pepperoni: Use sliced from the deli or diced.
How To Make Pizza Dip In Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, seasonings, minced garlic and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and all cheddar cheese. Mix until smooth.
Using a spoon, fill the ramekins about 3/4 full, and then top with the remaining cheese. Set the pepperoni on top. Place the ramekins into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Dishes: You can use any dish in the air fryer that is oven safe, depending on the size of your dish, the time may vary.
- Check: Since all air fryers cook slightly differently, remember to check on your pizza dip, frequently as it cooks up.
- Cheese: For best results, use freshly grated cheese, which will melt better than pre-shredded cheese, since it does not contain cellulose.
- Healthier Version: Looking for a way to make this healthier, switch the mayonnaise out for Greek Yogurt.
Today, I made a classic pepperoni pizza dip, but there are so many variations, so use your favorite pizza toppings for this dip. Make sure that the meat is fully cooked and the vegetables are sauteed before adding.
Some great suggestions:
- Meat: Cooked bacon, Italian sausage, ham, chorizo, or even ground beef.
- Vegetables: Zucchini, Summer Squash, Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers, Onions, Peppers, Broccoli, or Tomatoes.
How To Store:
Let the leftovers cool to room temperature and then cover and place into the refrigerator. The leftovers will be good for about 2 to 4 days when stored in an airtight container.
To reheat, place into the microwave or air fryer, and heat until warmed through.
How To Serve:
This is a very versatile dip that you can eat in several ways. My favorite suggestions are Tortilla Chips, French Bread, Crackers, or even celery and carrots!
Remember anything that you make in an air fryer; you can quickly cook in an oven. Prepare as directed and then place into a preheated 350 degrees F oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bubbling.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- LITTLE POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TOTINO’S PIZZA STUFFERS
- AIR FRYER BACON-WRAPPED PICKLES
- EASY AIR FRYER ROASTED ALMONDS
- AIR FRYER CRAB LEGS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT IN-N-OUT ANIMAL FRIES
Air Fryer Pizza Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheeese
- 1 cup pepperoni, slices
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, seasonings, minced garlic and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, and all cheddar cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Using a spoon, fill the ramekins about 3/4 full, and then top with the remaining cheese.
- Set the pepperoni on top. Place the ramekins into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Oven-Safe Dish