Cranberry Dip — Thanksgiving is almost here and that means party time! This cranberry dip is the perfect appetizer for your Thanksgiving or any other party. It’s easy to make, delicious, and festive. Who wouldn’t love a bowl of this scrumptious dip?
Do you love the taste of cranberries? Do you love dip? Then this cranberry dip is for you! It’s super easy to make, and it’s perfect for any party or get-together. So grab a bowl and get started! You won’t believe how good this stuff is.
What Is Cranberry Dip?
Do you love cranberries? How about dips? If so, you’re going to love this incredible cranberry dip recipe! This delicious dip is perfect for any party or gathering, and it’s easy to make. So, what are you waiting for? Get started on this amazing dish today
The Best Cranberry Dip Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and easy cranberry dip recipe? Look no further! This recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party. It’s simple to make and requires just a few ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Get started on the best cranberry dip ever!
Ingredients Needed For Cranberry Dip
Who doesn’t love cranberry dip? This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for your next party and only requires a few simple ingredients. So grab your ingredients and get ready to wow your guests!
- Cranberry Sauce: You can either use homemade or store-bought cranberry sauce.
- Sour Cream: Use either low-fat or full-fat sour cream.
- Horseradish: Adds some zing to this dip!
- Jalapeno: Depending on how hot you want the dip to be, either leave some seeds or remove them all.
- Black Pepper: Adds some flavor, to your dip.
How To Make Cranberry Dip
In a food processor or blender, combine cranberry sauce, sour cream, horseradish, pepper, and jalapeno. Puree for 15 seconds.
Pro Tips For The Best Cranberry Dip
This is such an easy recipe for making cranberry dip, but here are some tips.
- Make Ahead: Cranberry sauce is a great addition to any holiday meal. You can make it in advance and store covered with plastic wrap or foil for up 3 days, keep the dip refrigerated!
- Add some cheese: The addition of white cheddar cheese to dishes can make them much more flavorful and satisfying.
- Chill: This dip is best when chilled for 30 minutes to an hour, before serving.
How To Make Ahead
This dip can be made about a day ahead of time, any longer than that, I noticed that it starts to get soggy.
Can You Freeze Cranberry Dip?
No, since there is sour cream in the recipe, it does not freeze well.
What To Serve With Cranberry Dip
Why not serve your dip with some delicious crackers? There are Butter Crackers, Ritz Bits wheat thins, or pita chips! French bread will be the perfect vehicle for this tasty treat.
More Appetizer Recipes:
Are you looking for some new appetizer recipes to add to your repertoire? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Below, we will share some of our favorite appetizer recipes with you. So scroll down and take a look! We are sure that you will find something that you will love. Happy cooking!
AIR FRYER FROZEN SHRIMP TOAST: If you’re looking for an easy and delicious appetizer, look no further than air fryer froze shrimp toast.
AIR FRYER FROZEN POTATO WEDGES: Are you looking for a healthier alternative to your typical potato wedges? If so, then look no further than air fryer froze potato wedges! They are quick and easy to make, and they taste amazing. Plus, they are a lot healthier than traditional potato wedges. So give them a try today! You will not be disappointed.
AIR FRYER BOBOLI PIZZA; If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pizza recipe, look no further than this air fryer Boboli pizza! This recipe is simple to follow and results in a crispy, golden crust that’s perfect for any occasion. So grab your air fryer and get ready to enjoy some pizza goodness!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and diced
- In a food processor or blender, combine cranberry sauce, sour cream, horseradish, pepper, and jalapeno. Puree for 15 seconds.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Food Processor