Have you ever made pizza in your air fryer? It’s a lot of fun and the results are delicious. In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to make Air Fryer Boboli Pizza. This is a great way to use any leftover meats or vegetables in your refrigerator. Let’s get started!
An air fryer is a small appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air. This method of cooking is healthier than deep frying because it doesn’t use any oil. You can use an air fryer to cook all kinds of food, including pizza! In this blog post, I’ll show you how to make a Boboli pizza in your air fryer. It’s quick, easy, and delicious!
What Is A Boboli?
A Boboli is an Italian flatbread that is made out of flour, water, yeast, and salt. It can be topped with anything you like but is most commonly used as a pizza crust. Boboli is sold pre-made at grocery stores and some pizzerias will also sell them by the slice. They are a great option for when you want something quick and easy to eat.
Who doesn’t love pizza? I don’t know about you, but when I think of pizza, the first thing that comes to mind is a hot, cheesy slice straight from the oven. But what if you don’t have an oven or don’t want to turn it on? That’s where your air fryer comes in! You can make your very own Air Fryer Boboli Pizza with just a few simple steps. Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Boboli Pizza
This pizza can have whatever topping that you want, today, I made a simple cheese Boboli pizza, but the variations and toppings are endless.
- Boboli Crust: You can use the individual or regular size. The size will depend on your air fryer.
- Pizza Sauce: Use either homemade or store-bought.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: Use freshly grated, or pre-shredded grated cheese.
- Toppings: Use any of your favorite toppings!
How To Make Air Fryer Boboli Pizza
If you are looking for a simple air fryer pizza recipe, this Boboli pizza in the air fryer takes the cake!
Add your Boboli crust to the air fryer basket. Add your pizza sauce, and sprinkle the cheese on top. Air Fry your pizza for 5 to 8 minutes, at 310 degrees F.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you cook a Boboli pizza in an air fryer?
If you’re like me, you love pizza. But sometimes, going out for pizza isn’t an option. That’s where the air fryer comes in! You can cook a Boboli pizza in your air fryer in just a few minutes. So, whether you’re craving pizza or not, you can easily make one at home. Plus, it’ll be healthier than if you ordered one from a restaurant. Give it a try today!
How long do you cook Boboli pizza in air fryer?
Air Fry your pizza for 5 to 8 minutes, at 310 degrees F. Remove when the cheese is melted. If you want the crisp extra crispy, you can prebake your Boboli for a couple of minutes, until it’s toasted.
How long does it take to cook a pizza in an air fryer?
If you’re anything like me, you love pizza. But who has the time to make a traditional pizza from scratch? Not me! That’s why I decided to try cooking a pizza in my air fryer. Turns out, that it doesn’t take very long at all. In fact, my pizza was ready in under 10 minutes! Want to know how I did it? Keep reading for instructions on how to cook a pizza in an air fryer.
How do I make my Boboli pizza crust crispy?
Are you looking for a way to make your Boboli pizza crust crispy in the air fryer? My advice would be to cook the crust for a couple of minutes, at 310 degrees F, then add your toppings!
What setting should my air fryer Pizza be?
I use the air fryer setting, but you can use the bake feature, if you are worried about your pizza toppings, flying around!
More Air Fryer Lunch Recipes:
We all know the air fryer is perfect for making unhealthy foods a little bit healthier, but what about for lunch? Check out these three recipes that are perfect for packing in your lunch box! From a simple sandwich to a delicious chicken dish, there’s something for everyone. So fire up your air fryer and get cooking!
- AIR FRYER MONTE CRISTO SANDWICH: Do you love the taste of a Monte Cristo sandwich but not the calories? Then you’ll love this air fryer version! It’s quick, easy, and healthy! Plus, it’s perfect for a summer picnic or party!
- AIR FRYER SPANISH MANCHEGO GRILLED CHEESE: Grilled cheese is classic comfort food, and it’s even better when you add a little bit of flavor. This Spanish Manchego grilled cheese is made with manchego cheese, smoked paprika, and cilantro. It’s perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Plus, the air fryer makes it crispy without any added fat. ENJOY
- AIR FRYER BURGERS: Do you love burgers, but hate the grease? Well, have we got the perfect solution for you – air fryer burgers! These little beauties are cooked in a fraction of the time traditional burgers take, and they come out tasting just as delicious. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Boboli Pizza
- 1 Boboli Pizza Shell
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add your Boboli crust to the air fryer basket. Add your pizza sauce, and sprinkle the cheese on top. Air Fry your pizza for 5 to 8 minutes, at 310 degrees F.
- Air Fryer