Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball — Do you have a sweet tooth? Are you hosting a holiday event and looking for an appetizer that will wow your guests? If so, this Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball recipe is a perfect choice. It is easy to make, delicious, and makes an excellent presentation on any plate. You can serve it with crackers or bread slices as well as sliced apples or pears.
If you need an easy, crowd-pleasing recipe to wow your guests this holiday season, then try our festive cranberry pecan chive and garlic-loaded cheese ball.
Great for any holiday! I always serve this at both Thanksgiving and Christmas, when everything around me is all about Cranberries!
And they are amazing! This tasty treat, snack, or appetizer comes together in under 20 minutes without any special equipment or ingredients needed – just a few everyday kitchen items!
You can serve it with crackers for the perfect appetizer platter while they wait their turn at dinner time on Christmas Eve…or anytime, really because we all deserve some munchies once in a while, am I right?
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
One of the most popular recipes for Thanksgiving is a Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball. It’s so easy to make and tastes delicious, especially when paired with crackers or bread. You can also use it as an appetizer at any party!
How To Make a Cheese Ball
Making a cheese ball for the holidays is an easy way to impress guests, especially if you’re not used to cooking. This recipe can be made in advance, and so it’s perfect for when you have guests over! It’s also great because it can be served with crackers or vegetables as a side dish.
To make this cheese ball, start by mixing all of your ingredients in a bowl. You’ll need a cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese, one cup of cream cheese softened, add in 1 cup of dried cranberries and 1 cup of Air Fryer Roasted Pecans, and some garlic powder, and some fresh parsley.
Use your hands and place the ball on a piece of saran wrap. Roll it into a ball, then put it into the refrigerator until you are ready for serving.
Before serving, you can roll it in diced pecans, walnuts, fresh parsley, or chives.
How do you serve a cheese ball appetizer?
Serve your cheese ball as an appetizer at your next holiday party. A great way to spice up the party is by serving a variety of different cheeses in addition to the traditional cream cheese and cheddar. You can also add some fun spices like ground black pepper or paprika for even more flavor!
There are many ways that you can serve your cheese ball, so I’ll give you three options below:
Can you freeze a cheeseball?
Freezing a cheeseball can be a great way to make sure you have one on hand for those times you need it most, like the holidays or special events. Freezing is easy and can save you time later.
You can freeze a cheeseball for about a month before serving. Wrap it in saran wrap tightly and then place into a freezer bag.
More Appetizer Recipes:
- LITTLE POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TOTINO’S PIZZA STUFFERS
- AIR FRYER BACON-WRAPPED PICKLES
- MCDONALD’S COPYCAT AIR FRYER RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
- AIR FRYER LASAGNA ROLLS
- AIR FRYER EVERYTHING PIGS IN A BLANKET
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cranberries, diced
- 1 cup nuts, pecans or walnuts, chopped (toasted optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives or parsley, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and dried cranberries.
- Fold in the diced pecans or walnuts, garlic powder, and fresh parsley or chives.
- Use your hands and place the ball on a piece of saran wrap. Roll it into a ball, then put it into the refrigerator until you are ready for serving.
- Before serving, you can roll it in diced pecans, walnuts, fresh parsley, or chives.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!