Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls — Have you ever had a lasagna craving but didn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Air fryer lasagna rolls are made with simple ingredients and can be cooked in minutes. Make them as a side dish or main course for any meal!
You’re about to see the best lasagna recipe ever. I’ve created a new way of enjoying lasagna without baking it. Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls are made with two layers of your favorite marinara sauce, cheese, ricotta or cottage cheese, shredded mozzarella, or cheddar cheese.
It’s a perfect dish for when you want to indulge in something delicious but don’t want to feel guilty afterward!
Everyone loves the taste of lasagna, but making it’s a lot of work, and today, I am giving you one of the best and easiest recipes for Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls.
If you love a great Italian Air Fryer Recipe, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE ITALIAN AND GARLIC CROUTONS, AIR FRYER ITALIAN DRESSING CHICKEN, and AIR FRYER ITALIAN MEATLOAF.
What Are Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls?
What are Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls? These are a fun and an easy new way to enjoy lasagna without the oven. The recipe is simple, but the results will have you asking for more! It’s so much easier than cooking traditional lasagna in an oven, and it tastes just as good.
What if there was a way to make lasagna with less mess? Enter Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls! This recipe requires only two dishes: an air fryer and a baking dish. The rolls are easy to assemble–layer your favorite ingredients in between sheets of fresh pasta dough, and they’ll cook up beautifully by the time you’re done cooking them in your air fryer.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls
- Lasagna Noodles
- Marinara Sauce
- Ground Beef
- Black Pepper
- Ricotta Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Lasagna Rolls
Start by cooking the noodles per the instructions on the package. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
In a small skillet, at the ground beef, onions, and saute over medium-high heat until the meat is browned and the onions are translucent. Mix the garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and marinara sauce, and return to a slow simmer.
Layout your noodle and add about two tablespoons of the ricotta cheese filling on top. As you make them, place them into your baking sheet. Cover the noodles with marinara sauce. Set the pan into the air fryer for 10 to 12 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Add the lasagna noodles to a small baking pan so that as the sauce melts down, it doesn’t cause a mess in your air fryer. Otherwise, this may cause your air fryer to smoke.
- Continue to baste your lasagna rolls with marinara sauce as they cook up to keep them moist.
- Drain the pasta well, after cooking them.
Serve With A Side of Instant Pot Pasta
Can I Make Lasagna Roll-Ups Ahead?
Yes! Lasagna roll-ups are a great option if you’re looking for an easy, make-ahead dish. Most lasagna recipes can be prepped up to 24 hours in advance. The key is to wrap them tightly in saran wrap so the pasta does not get dried out.
You can also make these and freeze them. The best part is that these pull-apart rolls are just as delicious when they’re cooked straight from the freezer, so you never have to worry about not having time on busy weeknights.
This is such an easy air fryer meal!
MORE AIR FRYER EASY RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER BOURBON GLAZED SALMON
- EASYAIR FRYER STARBUCKS COPYCAT PROTEIN BOXES
- AIR FRYER BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN
- NINJA FOODI STEAK TIPS
- AIR FRYER STEAK BITES
- AIR FRYER EVERYTHING PIGS IN A BLANKET
- 12-14 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 diced onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by cooking the noodles per the instructions on the package. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- In a small skillet, at the ground beef, onions, and saute over medium-high heat until the meat is browned and the onions are translucent. Mix the garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and marinara sauce, and return to a slow simmer.
- Layout your noodle and add about two tablespoons of the ricotta cheese filling on top. As you make them, place them into your baking sheet. Cover the noodles with marinara sauce. Set the pan into the air fryer for 10 to 12 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 967Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 217mgSodium: 1646mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 72g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.