Note: Affiliate links are included in this post.
My kids are excited about my new Air Fryer, in case you are wondering, I have this one:
So, I have been busy cooking in it and I am in love with it, quick, easy and relatively healthy meals. Today, I was experimenting with their lunch, they love going to BW3, so this wasy my take on their honey garlic wings.
Dry off the chicken wings with a paper towel.
Place the dried off chicken wings, into your Air Fryer Basket.
Meanwhile, add all of the sauce ingredients, into a saucepan.
Flip 1/2 way through the cooking time.
Finished wings.Coat them in the sauce
- ½ pound of chicken wings
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- ½ cup of honey
- Optional: Use cornstarch as a thicker(about 3 tablespoons)
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 400 Fareinghent.
- Then flip them and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Then prepare the sauce in a saucepan, add your soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, honey and stir until heated through.
- If would like a heavier sauce, mix in the cornstarch. Mix well, and remove from heat.
- When the chicken wings are done, add them to the sauce and coat all sides.