Air Fryer Sirloin Steak such an easy recipe for a perfectly tender, juicy, and cooked steak.
- 2 sirloin steaks, about 5 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 3 teaspoon of your favorite steak seasoning
- Take your meat out of the refrigerator for about 20 to 30 minutes, so it gets to be room temperature.
- Then add some olive oil to the steak, season with salt, pepper, and favorite steak seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- After the preheating, add your steak to the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, then flip and air fry for another 4-7 minutes, depending on how you like your steak, medium rare will obviously take shorter to air fry then well done. Always use a meat thermometer to get the steak the way you want it.
- Wait about 5 minutes before serving, as it allows for the juices to settle in the middle.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Sirloin Steak