Do you know the secret to make unbelievably delicious mushrooms every time? This recipe will deeply dive into the delectable roasted lemon garlic mushrooms.
Forget about life’s worries for a few moments and remember what simple joy food can bring.
These savory mushrooms are packed with tender flavors that any home cook should have in their recipes. Roasting them unlocks new enticing aromas from each mushroom as they roast away overheat, releasing all that wonderful garlic-lemony goodness! If you’re feeling adventurous and want to liven up your meals with an easy side dish or unique main dish, look no further than these roasted lemon garlic mushrooms – they just might become your all-time favorite Mushroom experience!
Why You Will Love This Tasty Side Dish!
This tasty side dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds! Not only is it full of flavor, but it’s also effortless to make and can be enjoyed by everyone.
It’s a great way to add variety and excitement to your meal while still getting the nutrients your body needs. Made with fresh mushrooms, herbs, and spices, this side dish is sure to be a hit at any gathering. Plus, it’s healthy and will leave you satisfied and ready for more! Try this savory side dish today and let your taste buds thank you later! You won’t regret it.
Enjoy the irresistible flavor of this delicious side dish – try it now!
Ingredients Needed For Roasted Lemon Garlic Mushrooms
If you’re a fan of mushrooms, you’ll know that roasting them in the oven is one of the best ways to bring out their natural, delicious flavor.
Remember the step-by-step instructions are below in the printable recipe card at the end of this page.
- Mushrooms: Use Baby Bellas, Portobello Mushrooms, or even Cremini Mushrooms
- Garlic: For best results, use freshly minced garlic.
- Onions: You can also use shallots for a milder flavor.
- Olive Oil: Use extra virgin olive oil for the best flavor
- Seasonings and Spices: Fresh Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Kosher Salt, and Coarse Black Pepper
How To Cook Roasted Lemon Garlic Mushrooms In Oven
Step One: Preheat the Oven
Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F, and then line your baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Step Two: Prepare Your Mushrooms
Using a wet paper towel, clean your mushrooms. Then add them to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, minced onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat the mushrooms.
Step Three: Roast The Mushrooms
Add the mushrooms to the baking or cookie sheet, set the pan in the oven, and cook for 10-15 minutes or untiled softened and roasted.
Step Four: Serving
Serve with additional salt and black pepper, and serve with fresh herbs and lemon zest.
- Fresh Herbs: For the best taste, use fresh herbs to garnish the mushrooms before serving.
- Lemon Juice: I love the flavor of using the juice from your lemons; you can also roast the lemons along with the mushrooms for additional flavor.
How To Store
Mushrooms are best served right after roasting for the best flavor. If you have leftover mushrooms, let them cool to room temperature and place them in an airtight container. They will last for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
How Long Do You Roast Mushrooms At 400ºF?
Depending on the size of our mushrooms, you can roast them anywhere between 10 to 25 minutes. Remember to mix the mushrooms frequently as they cook up.
The size of the mushrooms will affect the cooking time.
What To Serve With Roasted Mushrooms
When it comes to sides for roasted mushrooms, there are many options to choose from. To make a complete meal, try pairing your mushrooms with fresh vegetables like carrots, broccoli, or a side salad. For something heartier, mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes are the perfect accompaniment.
You can pair them with grains such as quinoa, wild rice, or farro. For those looking to add a little extra flavor, try adding some herbs and spices like garlic, rosemary, thyme, or oregano to the mix. Finally, roasted mushrooms can be served alongside proteins such as grilled chicken or fish for a more balanced meal.
Here are some of my favorite Air Fryer Recipes To Serve These Roasted Mushrooms With:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANDA EXPRESS ORANGE CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER BONE IN CHICKEN BREAST
- BROCCOLI AND SAUSAGE IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER SWEET CHILI CHICKEN BITES
- AIR FRYER POPCORN CHICKEN
- KETO SOUTHERN AIR FRYER DRUMSTICKS
After trying out this recipe, you may make these delicious mushrooms more often. They’re effortless and can be prepared in minutes.
Roasted Lemon Garlic Mushrooms are excellent for any occasion, whether a romantic dinner for two or a gathering of friends. Enjoy the brightness of lemon paired with rosemary’s deep, robust flavor. The garlic adds extra zest to complete the flavors, making it a delectable dish! Each bite is a burst of flavor and something you will want to share with your family and friends. Roasted Lemon Garlic Mushrooms will bring joy to your next meal, so let’s get cooking!
Roasted Lemon Garlic Mushrooms
- 24 ounces Mushrooms, whole or sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 whole onion, sliced or diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, or rosemary
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F, and then line your baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a wet paper towel, clean your mushrooms. Then add them to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, minced onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms to the baking or cookie sheet, set the pan in the oven, and cook for 10-15 minutes or untiled softened and roasted.
- Serve with additional salt and black pepper, and serve with fresh herbs and lemon zest.
- Cast Iron Pan, or Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray