Air Fryer Teriyaki Steak Kabobs are one of my family’s favorite meals. Made in the Air Fryer, the meat is tender, juicy, and absolutely delicious.
This was a requested recipe from my two kids, who really love the teriyaki beef sticks we get at our local Chinese restaurants.
They are easy to make, and with the Air Fryer, you get the perfect level of sear on the meat, and then the sauce is truly amazing! If you love Chinese food, you will absolutely love these!
If you are looking for some other Easy Air Fryer Steak Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER RIB EYE STEAK, AIR FRYER STEAK FAJITAS, AIR FRYER TRI-TIP STEAK RECIPE, and HOW TO COOK GROUND BEEF IN THE AIR FRYER.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Pineapple Juice
- Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Top Round Steak
How To Make Air Fryer Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
In a large mixing bowl, add the brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, garlic powder, and vegetable oil. Mix, well until the brown sugar dissolves.
Submerge the steak into the marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight. Place the steak on the skewers. Place the skewers into the air fryer.
Mine were thick-cut, so I did 7 minutes on each side at 400 degrees F. (air fryer setting) (I did not preheat the air fryer)
Check your meat, if you want it cooked more, add more time.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- This recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven model. I have made this several times in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. In the recipe, the temperature will remain the same. The timing may change by a minute or two.
- Make sure to soak your skewers for at least 20 to 30 minutes before adding them to the Air Fryer. Otherwise, they will burn.
- If you want to make this gluten-free, make sure to use gluten-free soy sauce.
What Is The Best Cut of Beef For Teriyaki?
Today, I used a simple top-round sirloin, but various meats would work for this recipe. Some of my favorites would be a skirt, sirloin tip, brisket, and hanger steak.
Hanger steak would be perfect for a great Teriyaki Kebab or Kabob.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS
- AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER PASTA CHIPS
- AIR FRYER SOUTHERN STYLE CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER BAKED SWEET POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds top round steak, cut up
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, garlic powder, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Place the steak into the marinade, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the steak on the skewers.
- Place the skewers into the air fryer.
- Mine were thick-cut, so I did 7 minutes on each side at 400 degrees F. (air fryer setting)(I did not preheat the air fryer)
- Check your meat. If you want it cooked more, add more time.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer