Air Fryer Marinated Beef Kabobs are amazing in the air fryer; they made such an easy and delicious meal. Juicy and tender the meat was perfectly flavored, and the charred vegetables were amazing.
If you have ever made Beef Kabobs, here is the perfect recipe for you to start your kabob or kebab journey.
It started with my son, who was really looking for a great steak house dinner, and I thought I could do that. Served with a huge helping of Instant Pot mashed potatoes, cooking while the steak was air frying. In my other air fryer, I was roasting some asparagus, an amazing and easy meal.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Beef Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BEEF MEATBALLS, AIR FRYER STEAK FAJITAS, HOW TO COOK GROUND BEEF IN THE AIR FRYER, and AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS.
How To Make Marinate Air Fryer Beef Kabobs
I started by making these really easy beef marinade, made with a few ingredients found in your refrigerator or pantry.
- Worchestershire Sauce
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic
This sauce is perfect for the air fryer beef kabobs because the vinegar makes the beef tender since it’s an acid. Then the soy sauce keeps the steak moist.
If you have never marinaded kebabs before, the easiest is to add the marinade to a LARGE ziplock bag and place all of the marinade ingredients into the bag. Then add your meat.
You want to marinate your meat for an hour and overnight.
What You’ll Need To Make Air Fryer Beef Kabobs
Kabobs can have anything you want; bell peppers, onions, and sirloin steak are the most popular items.
I used sirloin steak in today’s recipe because it can easily be cut into cubes, and when air frying, it is very juicy and tender.
I used a very simple green bell pepper; you can use whatever colors you want.
How To Make Air Fryer Beef Kabobs
Start by making the marinade, as I posted above earlier, then thread your steak, pepper, and onions (if using them) onto a kebab skewer. You can use either metal or wooden.
What Size Kabob Skewers Fit In An Air Fryer
The larger your air fryer, the larger skewer you can use. Today, I used my Emeril Air Fryer Oven, which allowed me to use full-sized skewers.
For my smaller basket air fryer, I purchased a set of these skewers, which are smaller than the regular size. They make a perfect meal or a great appetizer.
What To Serve With Beef Kebabs
You can serve it with anything; the most popular is rice, but you can serve beef kebabs with anything; here are some serving suggestions.
- Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot White Rice
- Roasted Instant Pot Asparagus
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU MAKE Air Fryer Marinated Beef Kabobs–
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound sirloin steak tips
- 2 bell peppers, any color
- 1 red onion (optional)
- mushrooms (optional)
- Marinade: In a large bowl, mix the marinade ingredients. Mix well. Then add your sliced sirloin steak. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Beef Kabobs: After the marinating time, assemble your beef kabobs— thread a skewer with the diced bell peppers, diced onions, mushrooms (if using), and marinated sirloin steak.
- Preheat your air fryer. If you do not have a preheat button, turn the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes on the air fryer setting.
- Set the prepared kebabs into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for about 7 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway with a pair of tongs.
- Check your meat with a meat thermometer before removing it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 552mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 31g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.