Air Fryer Salt & Vinegar Chicken Wings are amazing! My kids are truly obsessed with these wings.
These wings are crispy, salty, and tangy all at the same time. This recipe was inspired by my son, who can not stop eating the same flavor chips!
Warning! If you love the chips, you will absolutely love these wings. The flavor profile is exactly the same.
You get teh same flavor, which means you can not stop eating them, they are delicous!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipes, some of my favorites are EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE, and AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS.
Crispy Salt and Vinegar Chicken Wings
This is an easy recipe made with a few household pantry staples. Made with a blend of white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, salt, and ranch seasonings mix. It’s perfectly seasoned, and then it’s even sweetened with some sugar.
If you want to make these even more crispy, add about 1 tablespoon to the marinade with baking soda. The baking soda will crisp them up to an amazing level!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Salt & Vinegar Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings
- White Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dry Ranch Mix
- Granulated Sugar
- Garlic Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Salt & Vinegar Chicken Wings
Start by adding all of the marinade ingredients to a small mixing bowl, mixing well.
Then place your chicken wings into a large mixing bowl, let them marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Set them in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature for 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes, using tongs to flip the chicken wings.
Then increase the temperature to 400 degrees F, for another 5 minutes.
Dipping sauce for salt and vinegar chicken wings?
You really do not need anything for these, and I totally eat them alone because they have amazing flavor.
But, if you are like my kids and want some dipping sauces, some of their favorites are:
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Another batch of salt and vinegar sauce.
- Hot Sauce
What to serve with salt and vinegar wings?
You can serve these with anything from a simple garden salad, to a plate of onion rings or French Fries.
I love eating wings, with a plate of salad, for a healthy addition.
Other Air Fryer Wing Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE
- AIR FRYER HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN WINGS
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 1/3 tablespoon dry ranch mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic power
- Start by adding all of the marinade ingredients to a small mixing bowl, mixing well.
- Then place your chicken wings into a large mixing bowl, let them marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Set them in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature for 380 degrees for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes, using tongs to flip the chicken wings.
- Then increase the temperature to 400 degrees F for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 796Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 4144mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g