My kids are excited about my new Air Fryer, in case you are wondering, I have this one:
So, I have been busy cooking in it and I am in love with it, quick, easy and relatively healthy meals. Today, I was experimenting with their lunch, they love going to BW3, so this was my take on their honey garlic wings.
Dry off the chicken wings with a paper towel.
Place the dried off chicken wings, into your Air Fryer Basket.
Meanwhile, add all of the sauce ingredients, into a saucepan.
Flip 1/2 way through the cooking time.
Finished wings.Coat them in the sauce
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Honey Garlic Wings
Easy and fast way to make chicken wings.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 pound of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Optional: Use cornstarch as a thicker(about 3 tablespoons)
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 400 Fareinghent.
- Then flip them and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Then prepare the sauce in a saucepan, add your soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, honey and stir until heated through.
- If you would like a heavier sauce, mix in the cornstarch. Mix well, and remove from heat.
- When the chicken wings are done, add them to the sauce and coat all sides.
Keywords: air fryer wings hot honey garlic wings honey soy garlic chicken wings garlic chicken wings air fryer nuwave air fryer chicken wings whole chicken wings in air fryer air fryer recipes sticky chicken wings air fryer