These are so easy to make, and they are quickly becoming one of my kid’s favorite snacks. They are a great and healthy recipe to make and a great side dish for any meal. Here is my foolproof recipe for Air Fryer Carrot French Fries!
- 4 carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Air fryer to 350 F. (preheat)
- Peel and trim all of the vegetables.
- Cut into ½-inch sticks.
- Then in a bowl, add the carrots and olive oil; make sure that all of the carrots are coated.
- Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the carrots with tongs, and set for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and plate, sprinkle salt and/or garlic powder on them.
Keywords: Air Fryer Carrot French Fries