Instant Pot Steamed Crab Legs
One of the easiest ways to make Instant Pot Steamed Crab Legs.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 4
- Total Time: 9
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Course, Seafood, Appetizer
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 3–4 pounds of crab legs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Start by pouring the water and salt into the Instant Pot.
- Then add your steamer basket.
- Place the crab legs into the steamer basket.
- Add the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the vent is in the “sealing position.”
- Set the time using manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- When the pin has dropped, and all of the pressure has been released, open up the Instant Pot.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Steamed Crab Legs