So, you head to the grocery store and do not know what to purchase for dinner. Has this ever happened to you? It has happened to me on more than one occasion, and then I spot a sale on packaged ribs, buy one get one free. So, this is what we ended up for dinner. Everyone loves Air Fryer Ribs.
So, I thought why not make them in the air fryer?
Today in this recipe, I used Lloyd’s Seasoned and Smoked Babyback Ribs in BBQ Sauce.
Making them could not be any easier.
Here are the Simple Steps,
- Open the package
- Leave the ribs on the counter (either on a plate or cutting board) for about 30 minutes, just to bring the ribs to room temperature.
- Decide how much you need to cut, in order to put them in your air fryer, this will obviously depend on the air fryer you own.
- Preheat your air fryer, if you do not have a preheat setting. Simply turn the temperature to 390 degrees F, for 5 to 7 minutes. Preheating your air fryer for ribs will create a great char when you first put them in.
- Then add your ribs.
- Season your ribs with salt and pepper, and then brush on some BBQ sauce.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, flip over the ribs and cook for another 7-10 minutes. Brush with some more BBQ sauce.
- Check with a meat thermometer before removing them.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Here Are Some of My Other Favorite Rib Recipes–
Don’t Forget To Pin–
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS IN MAKING THIS RECIPE–
100PCS AIR FRYER LINERS, VANCENS 9 INCH BAMBOO STEAMER LINERS, PREMIUM PERFORATED PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS, NON-STICK BASKET MAT, PERFECT FOR 5.3 & 5.8 QT AIR FRYERS/STEAMING/BAKING/COOKINGPrint
Air Fryer-BBQ Ribs
One of the easiest ways to make ribs, Air Fryer-BBQ Ribs (How to Make Ribs in the Air Fryer)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2–3 pounds baby back ribs
- 32 ounces BBQ sauce (any type)
- salt & pepper
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 390 degrees F. (I Usually don’t preheat, but the 2nd time I made these, I preheated and they gave the ribs more flavor)
- Season the ribs with salt & pepper and other spices if you like. REmove the membrane.
- Smother your ribs with BBQ sauce and place them in your air fryer basket.
- Then set the time for 10 minutes, then flip them again for 7 minutes.
- Note: You should always use a thermometer for pork, eating raw pork can cause illness.
The exact time to cook your ribs depends on your air fryer, wattage, the thickness of the ribs, etc.
- Remove from air fryer, add some extra sauce if you wish, plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: ribs in air fryer oven boneless pork country ribsair fryer power air fryer oven ribs how to cook boneless ribs in an air fryer air fryer baby back ribs recipe how to cook country style ribs in air fryer how to cook bone in country style ribs in air fryer how to cook beef short ribs in air fryer