A really fun twist on bacon, this is perfect for Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day anytime when you want to show some love. And everyone loves bacon, so it’s a win, win all around.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Lay down the bacon, flat on a cutting board.
- Then roll them up, so the top is a bit pushed out than the other part of the bacon.
- Use toothpicks to make an X, basically putting a toothpick on both sides.
- As you make the bacon roses, place them in your air fryer basket or tray
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Brush on the glaze, with a pastry brush.
- Set the bacon roses in the air fryer basket or tray for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) after 5 minutes, brush the sauce over the bacon roses, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: candied bacon roses bacon roses recipe keto bacon roses bacon in air fryer oven chocolate bacon roses how to make bacon roses video bacon roses for valentines day how to cook bacon in air fryer oven