Air Fryer Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels — Do you love the cinnamon crunch bagels at Panera? I do too, but they can get quite expensive. The Air Fryer Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels taste just like the ones from your favorite bakery, without all of the guilt! These are amazing and healthy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe!
Who doesn’t love a good Cinnamon Crunch bagel now and then? When my family gets together for breakfast, we always seem to gravitate towards the ones in the bakery case.
They are so delicious! But they are also so unhealthy…which is why I started making them myself. And this recipe turns out just as tasty as any other cinnamon crunch bagels you’ll find at your favorite bakery. It only takes about 20 minutes to make these from start to finish, which makes it perfect for weekday mornings or weekend breakfasts with friends!
If you love the famous Air Fryer Weight Watcher Two-Ingredient Bagels, you will love these!
And once you master this recipe, be sure to head over and check out some of my other Air Fryer Bagel Recipes, including AIR FRYER KETO BAGELS, AIR FRYER COCONUT BAGELS, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY BAGELS, and AIR FRYER JALAPENO AND CHEDDAR BAGELS.
Want to see our latest recipes? Subscribe to our email newsletter to get our latest recipes, fun food facts, food puns, and behind-the-scenes news about our blog.
What Are Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels?
Panera’s most famous bagel flavor is traditionally made with a yeast dough, which has been infused with the flavors of honey, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon on top!
This creates a perfect sweet bagel recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels
- Self-Rising Flour
- Greek Yogurt
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels
In a large mixing bowl, combine self-rising flour and yogurt. Use a wooden spoon to combine.
Lightly flour your surface and lightly knead the dough. Form into a round, and cut into four pieces.
Working with one piece at a time, roll each into a 5- to 7-inch rope, pinch ends together to form a circle. Place a parchment round in my air fryer, or spray your basket with cooking spray. Place the bagels into your air fryer (don’t let them touch, so you may have to do two batches)
In a small bowl, mix the sugars and cinnamon. Evenly top the bagels with cinnamon sugar. Get it all on them. Air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-10 minutes, checking for doneness.
Flour: This recipe calls for self-rising flour. Self-rising flour is nothing more than all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. You can NOT replace it with regular all-purpose flour; however, you can make your self-rising flour with the following recipe:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (can also be gluten-free all-purpose flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Yogurt: Greek Yogurt is used in these bagels because it’s thicker than regular yogurt. Since brands may vary, I have found that the best ones to use for homemade air fryer bagels are Fage and Stonyfield. You can also use flavored Greek Yogurt.
How To Store:
Bagels are best enjoyed within 2 to 4 hours after air frying. They will keep for at least one day if you wrap them in plastic and refrigerate them, but they’re much better if eaten soon after baking.
You can reheat them in the air fryer, microwave, or toaster, right before serving.
More Air Fryer Panera Copycat Recipes:
- COPY CAT PANERA MAC N CHEESE IN THE INSTANT POT
- INSTANT POT COPYCAT PANERA’S BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR SOUP
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Panera Copycat Cinnamon Crunch Bagels
- 1 1/3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine self-rising flour and yogurt.
- Use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Lightly flour your surface and lightly knead the dough.
- Form into a round, and cut into four pieces.
- Working with one piece at a time, roll each into a 5- to 7-inch rope, then pinch ends together to form a circle.
- Place a parchment round in my air fryer, but you do not have to.
- Place the bagels into your air fryer (do not let them touch, so you may have to do two batches)
- In a small bowl, mix the sugars and cinnamon.
- Evenly top the bagels with cinnamon sugar. Get it all on them.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F air fryer setting, for 8-10 minutes, checking for doneness.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer