Have you tried cooking with an air fryer? Air frying is a convenient, healthy way to cook tender and juicy chicken. And this recipe for Greek Chicken Thighs is no exception! It’s easy and flavorful, and it takes just over 30 minutes from start to finish.
Indulge in the appetizing flavors of Greece with these crispy and lemony air fryer Greek Chicken Thighs! Enjoy a delicious dinner that will transport you to the hillsides of the Mediterranean, ready quickly for any weeknight or weekend meal. A perfect balance between the savory marinade and crunchy crispiness awaits your taste buds – so don’t wait another minute because dinner is served!
The Best Greek Chicken Thighs Recipe
Looking for an easy and delicious Greek-inspired chicken recipe? Look beyond no further than tender, juicy, and flavorful Greek chicken thighs!
With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep time, this simple dish is perfect for busy weeknights or casual gatherings with friends. Plus, you can make the marinade ahead of time, making dinnertime even easier!
So what are you waiting for? Add this tasty chicken recipe to your arsenal and start whipping up these delicious Greek chicken thighs ASAP!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Greek Chicken Thighs
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy meal for dinner tonight, why not try air fryer Greek chicken thighs? This tasty dish combines juicy and tender bone-in chicken with bold Mediterranean flavors; here is all you need:
- Chicken Thigh: Use either bone-in or boneless chicken thighs
- Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest
- Oil: Use any high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, olive oil, or coconut oil
- Seasonings and Spices: Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, and Black Pepper
How To Make
Step One: To prepare the chicken, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the mixture onto the chicken thighs and coat both sides evenly.
Step Two: Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave some space between each piece. Cook the chicken at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step Three: Serve the chicken with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
- Best Results: For best results, when using an air fryer, I recommend using a meat thermometer, and when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, in the thickest part of the chicken, you can safely remove the chicken.
- If you want some spice to your Greek Chicken Thighs, add half a teaspoon of cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- For a complete meal, you can also add potatoes of Air Fryer Chicken Thighs and Potatoes.
Do I Need To Preheat My Air Fryer
There is no reason to preheat your air fryer since you aren’t looking to sear the flavor into the chicken thighs.
What If My Chicken Thighs Are Bigger or Smaller
This is a tricky question; since all air fryers are different, and all chicken thighs are different, I highly recommend that you use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken before removing it from the air fryer.
You are looking for an internal temperature of 165 degrees f.H
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Chicken Thighs In Air Fryer
Cooking frozen chicken thighs in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to get perfectly crispy, tender chicken every time. The key to cooking frozen chicken thighs in an air fryer is getting the temperature and timing right.
To start, place the frozen chicken thighs in the air fryer basket and close the lid. Set the temperature to 375 degrees F and cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken thighs. While cooking, periodically check to ensure the frozen chicken is not sticking or burning.
Once your chicken thighs are fully cooked, carefully remove them from the air fryer basket using tongs or a spatula. Serve immediately, or store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy your perfectly crispy, tender chicken thighs cooked in the convenience of your own home!
What To Serve With Air Fried Chicken Thighs
Air fried chicken thighs are a delicious and versatile dish that can be served with just about any side. Some great options include rice, salad, or broccoli. Whether you prefer your rice cooked to perfection or tossed in a refreshing vinaigrette, there is something for everyone when it comes to pairing air fried chicken thighs with the perfect side. So why wait? Grab your air fryer and give this tasty dish a try today!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER TERIYAKI SALMON
- GREAT VALUE FROZEN FRENCH TOAST STICKS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER ZAATAR ZUCCHINI
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CRESCENT ROLLS
- HOW TO PROTECT COUNTERTOP FROM AIR FRYER?
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
- AIR FRYER KALE CHIPS NO OIL
Air Fryer Greek Chicken Thighs are a delicious, healthy meal that is perfect for any night of the week. These chicken thighs are tender, juicy, and full of flavor. They are easy to prepare and only require a few simple ingredients. You will love how quickly they cook in the air fryer and how crispy they turn out. Serve them with your favorite sides for a fantastic dinner that everyone will love.
Air Fryer Greek Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To prepare the chicken, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the mixture onto the chicken thighs, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave some space between each piece. Cook the chicken at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve the chicken with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Meat Thermometer