Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus—Homemade Pita Chips
- 1 piece pita bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Start by cutting your pita bread, with a pizza cutter, any shape will do.
- I cut mine into wedges, for easy dipping.
- Mix the pita bread with olive oil, salt, oregano, and any other spices, you want.
- Place them on the tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 3 minutes. Check and see if they are crispy after 3 minutes, otherwise add a minute or two.
- Let them rest
- Plate, serve and enjoy!