Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a really easy and healthy recipe.
It’s a snatch to make in the Air Fryer.
It makes a great snack or appetizer.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
If you are looking for more Air Fryer Recipes, be sure to follow me at
Inspiring NH Kids or Follow my Air Fryer Recipe Board
Then put them in your basket and follow the rest of the directions.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 12 mushroom caps
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- First, take the caps off the mushrooms
- Then mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil. mix well.
- Then place the filling into the mushroom, repeat until they are done.
- Then set your temperature at 360 f for 10 minutes.
- I sprayed mine with non-stick cooking spray and they came out wonderful.