Frozen Hash Browns in Air Fryer are amazing! Simple and absolutely delicious! If you love the frozen hash brown patties in the Air Fryer, you will absolutely love these, cooked perfectly!
1 package of frozen shredded hash browns potatoes
- Pour the frozen hashbrowns into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Spray some olive oil on top (it will help them crisp up)
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway and spraying again with olive oil.
- Check to make sure they are fully cooked before removing them.
- Transfer them to a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Frozen Hash Browns in Air Fryer